tuscl

"Who Let The Dogs Out"?

minnow
Any place that interests me.
As a direct opposite of recent most attractive dancers club thread: Which club(s) have you been in fairly recently where the dancers were universally unattractive that you wanted DJ to play the song "Who Let The Dogs Out"? Due to my infrequent desire to take one for the team, and proclivity towards higher rated clubs, I've not encountered any recently. Probably the closest in last 2 yrs. would be a 2007 visit to Villa Theater in Ontario, CA. The best looking dancers were 2- 6's. The one that I chose for an LD was a heavy blonde that wasn't that attractive, & reeked of cigatette smoke, but had very large tits. I'd have to go back to early millenium to Market St. Cinema for having the skankiest looking dancers in long memory. Of course, I've seen fairly isolated cases of fuglies in a number of clubs in OH, IN, and even Tampa, but have been offset by larger # of mid-range & up dancers.
Your "Hall of Shame"???

11 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    The two Columbus, OH clubs that are on the top 100 (X and Kahoot's) are like this 5 days of the week. Only on fridays and saturdays are there enough mid-range & up dancers working to offset the dogs.

Dreamgirls and Vanity in Columbus, OH both have higher standards for their dancers but their cover charges range from $10-25... where as X and Kahoot's both offer free cover (using admission pass).
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Lately?

Sportsman Inn was fairly ghastly, and Balloons wasn't much better. The latter at least had one pretty dancer and another who barely got over on pure skuttiness. Both clubs are in Providence. The only good is that the bottom rung of dancers seems to have been purged from Cheaters and landed next door.

I dunno about a Hall of Shame vote, but these clubs are ranked very low on my personal list of clubs visited.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    The Deja on Midway in San Diego, but for a different reason. Upon my last visit, the better looking gals would walk off the floor and head for the lockerroom when the "flashing blue light 2-for-1 special" came on. Guess who was left for dances then??? Pretty crappy, prima donna behavior and the total opposite of the effort the gals at the Fish Market Vu in Seattle put forth.

I feel for poor Kennedy; the 5-time U.S. Pole Champion who dances at the Vu on Midway. Her "co-workers" are sucking the life out of the place.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Worst I ever saw was "Pleasers" in Columbia SC. About 8 girls working. None was higher than a 5. I finished my drink in record time just to get out of there. As I was leaving the bouncer/manager asked "Why are you leaving? I know you are here for the girls". It is no longer listed on TUSCL.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    There is a funky club in Springfield, Missouri called "Sassy Red's." The whole building is 30x40, complete with gravel parking and next-door to a no-tell that rents rooms by the hour.

It has the ugliest dancers I have ever seen. The girls are nowhere in the norm in terms of figure: they are either much too large (like me) or methamphetamine skinny. Typically, their tattoos outnumber their natural teeth.

What I do not understand (and, sadly, I have been there several times over the past decade or so--I don't get THAT, either) is why girls work there. The guys treat it like a neighborhood bar, and no one pays attention to the dancers on stage. Never seen a remotely pretty girl there. Never.

Typically, the girls in the many clubs of Springfield, Missouri are sub-standard, due to the restrictive rules on nudity and alcohol.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    DB Coopers in Houston, very nice club, a high percentage of unattractive dancers. All clubs I have been in have had their share of fuglies. The clubs do not care about attractiveness as long as they pay a tip out.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    There have been times I've seen a dancer on stage and
    thought "she really should not be dancing". About that time
    some guy will show up and start dropping bills on her like he's
    T-Pain. Different strokes I guess. Still, don't see how a club
    could make it if they mainly have fuglies. Must give good extras.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Sassy Red's has NO extras. You cannot even get a lapdance. The ENTIRE experience is the booty-shakin' on stage. I get a cold chill when I think about it.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Moments Cabaret in Pasadena has some of the fattest, ugliest gals.

That song would be their theme song.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Used to be one in Miami that was so bad we used to call it the Ugly & Nasty. Went once as a group, then I took one for the team to check it again. God awful!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    This thread's original question could probably be answered by a return of the "Bottom 40"...hint, hint... ;)

Most the clubs in downtown Sainte Hyacinthe, Quebec fit the bill, as do most of the dancers at The Sportsman Inn in RI & at the one lonely strip club in Notre-Dame-de-Stanbridge, Quebec...ugh...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion