tuscl

Now some they do and some they don't

and some you just can't tell ... The other night the dancer I least expected whispered to me “You know I do extras, right?” I had gotten some typically low mileage dances from her on previous visits, and thought of her more as a “good girl” and just someone to hang out with in the club. Anyone else ever been surprised by a "good girl" like this?

14 comments

• BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I was surprised at the mileage I got from GreenVegas' wife.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Some they will and some they wont; for some it's just as well...

(Just diggin' the Supertramp reference, Steve.)

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    It happens to me all the time but NOT right out of they gate. They have to know you and TRUST you.My latest sure thing had breakfast with me,TUSCL_Brother and gridget last May. BTW gridget is not her stage name and she rarely dances any more but she will always drive the 50 miles to hang with me when I am in town.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Steve, is there a time component to this? Is in it's getting late and she has yet to make her "payout" to the club?
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Now that was funny Baddjack......................................................................................................omg!!!!!!!
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    I have been having the experience from a girl at a club where she would literally take my hands and throw them on her breasts during a dance. This was a club where touching was absolutely forbidden years ago. I have also gotten the impression that touching was allowed from other girls as well. I don't know if this is because of the deline of economic times where the club is losing its patrons and business.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    I agree...good one BaddJack...LOL!
  • how
    15 years ago
    Mileage I have received from Mrs. Greenvegas (post yours here as well) --

LFK
    DFK
    Tonsil-hockey

FIP
    FIB

BBBJ
    BBBJTC
    BBBBTCCIMNQNSWS

BBFS
    BBFSCIP (creampie)

Fisting
  • how
    15 years ago
    Wish this board had a quick edit feature for typos...

BBBBTCCIMNQNSWS should have been
    BBBJTCCIMNQNSWS

Which, of course, stands for Bare Back Blow Job To Completion Cum In Mouth No Quit No Spit With Swallow...
  • how
    15 years ago
    And yes, we played tonsil-hockey BEFORE the BBBJTCCIMNQNSWS. Greenvegas may have kissed the Mrs. goodnight after that, in which case he was likely snarfing some sperm residue. Probably his thing, anyway, as he's suspected of being a shoulder-surfer.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Greenvegas' wife offered extras to me after doing BaddJack but I had to turn her down as she really had a bad stink about her. She smelled like she had alredy done 5-6 guys.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    THBBBJTCCIMNQNSWSASSR ? (adding the tonsil hockey and snarfing part)
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    A pro dancer doing VIP is a pro whore. She has to get satisfied somewhere, as it doesn't appear to be hapenning at home.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Excellent, gatorfan, but I was not the snarfer. I was the one who made the deposit, then loser-boy greenvegas snarfed the remains unwittingly.

(Saying greenvegas did something unwittingly is redundant, I know.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion