tuscl

How long?

"Some people like to stay out late, some folks can't hold out that long." So how long is your typical club visit? Bonus question: What's the longest you've ever stayed at one club?

29 comments

• londonguy
    15 years ago
    I did a six hour stint at Rhino on one of the visits, was there until 4am. I finished my visits between 2am to 4am every day on my trip. My first night there I was at a club until 2am, not bad considering my body clock was eight hours ahead on my arrival date. What about you Steve?
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    My typical visits rarely go more than 2 hours. That’s long enough for me to check out the available talent, pick a dancer(s) and spend some quality time together. It’s also about how long my cash usually lasts, plus it gets hard to keep sucking my gut in for longer than that.

I've done some all-nighters when out of town, but that usually involves visiting multiple clubs.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    If I lived over there my visits would probably be more like yours, I just have to make the most of it during my trip. The only thing that I allow myslef to run out of is energy.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    6-7 hours at my favorite club. Max has been around 12. I am getting too old for that. At non favorite clubs 2 is the average. Maxed out at 3. If you add in OTC time with strippers, you can add another 1-2 hours to these times.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Most visits are an hour, longest was probably like 2 or 3 hours.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    Three to four hours when I go to visit my ATF. More like one or two if I ma just going to hang out.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    My experience's are like Steve's (about 2 hours).

Once in New Orleans, I clicked with a dancer. We enjoyed each other's company. We hung out for four hours. Finally, because I was tired and had an early morning appointment, I left. Had it not been for that, might've seen where it led to.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Depends what other types of opportunities exist. Are the dancers fishing for business? Are too many guys buying and you're c*ckblocked from the best gals? How relentless are the shot girls? Does the manager get his job? Is the manager facilitating business? Is and/or the bartenders/waitresses only interested in selling drinks? Does the bouncer/door guy ask weird questions (like at Silk last week) "Are you going to be buying any rooms tonight?" HUH? How would I know the answer to that if I haven't even entered the club yet and know who's working???
  • mjwhoo
    15 years ago
    The first time I went to one I was there for 5 hours and I did not know what I was doing. Now when I go it is for 2 hours and I come with a set amount of money that I will spend. When it is gone I am out.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    A few good things about local jack joint it's Bring your own beer, no shot gals, hasn't had too many big crowds despite the fact the club is small. A few better girls come on over to me fairly quickly and I always leave happy. I'd tell you big-flashy strip clubs are more glitz and less bang for the buck.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    Anywhere from 3-4 is the norm, might have done 6 a time or two...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    In Columbus, OH there is route 161 that used to have a lot of strip clubs (still has several but some of them closed down within the past few years due to politics and economy). I have spent an entire saturday just going to the different clubs. Started off at Dreamgirls/Sirens at noon and enjoyed a free lunch with paid cover and $1 beer specials. After a couple of hours, I went to X just 5 minutes drive away. Then went to Dockside Dolls about 2 minutes away, then off to Doll House about 2 minutes away. Then 2 minutes down the street to danny's gold fox and back to Dreamgirls for late night dinner...then finished the night off at Plush until 5 AM. Overall spending that day was around $300-400 with most of it spent at Dreamgirls. Today Plush, dockside dolls, and danny's gold fox are out of business. And the quality at dollhouse and X have gone downhill because of political laws/restrictions so I have not recently spent more than 1 or 2 hours in them.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Average time I spend in club if I'm there during dayshift is usually about 1 or 2 hours and average time I spend at a club during the nightshift is usually about 2 hours. Also depends if I had to pay a cover charge. If I have to pay a $10 or $20 cover charge (dreamgirls and Vanity) then I will try to stay longer and enjoy the entertainment. If I paid a low cover $5 or free then my visits tend to be shorter but more frequent.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I have no idea what my average visit is, but it always seems like 3 or 4 hours. If it's a club I don't visit often, it can be less than that if the talent doesn't make it worth it. I know I've spent 8 hours in my favorite club once. That marked the only time I ever showed up there early in the evening, when its slow.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    my visits now are pretty much limited to Vegas clubs, about 3 times a year. I'll spend anywhere from 2-4 hrs at the Rhino, generally less at other clubs. I'm only attracted to a certain type of dancer, and there's more of them at Rhino.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    9 3/4 inches.

Oh, THAT long. Typically, about 2 to 3 hours. Years ago, I'd sometimes stay for as long as 5 or 6 hours, but nowadays, I start to get bored sooner with the whole atmosphere of strip clubs.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Rarely more than a hour or two. The latest? Closed a place in Ohio and stayed and partied with the employees and others till near 7 AM.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I usually stay 1.5 - 2.0 hours. Once I get what I want, I am on my way.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I can easily stay 3 to 5 hours at a club if I'm having fun. Record is probably 6 to 7 hours not counting any time with dancers after they got off from work. Time can really fly by if lots of dancers are keeping you busy the whole time.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    The latest I've ever been at a strip club is 5:45AM. I did leave 15 minutes before they closed.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I average a couple of hours per visit.
    The longest to date were a few 12 hr. stints (noon - midnight).
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw,

I have visions of THAT visit dancing in my head!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    There is a sc in ohio that also has a motel attached to it. Weekly rates at the motel are $110/week. The strip bar is a dive though and the stage is very small and it is not uncommon for there to be no dancers working.
    If the club was fun or better quality, I could see myself renting out a room for 1 week to "live" at the strip club.

I wish there were 24/7 scs in ohio that I knew about...
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    My stay depends on the quality of the evening. Anywhere from 1-6 hours.
    I tend to start earlier in the evening and end by midnight.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I'm curious, what do you possibly do inside a strip club for 12 hours? I know strippers who have worked 12 hour shifts, but as a customer I could not imagine being there for more than say 6 hours? Even for extras, there is only so many times I can do it in a 12 hour period, for drinks it would be a whole lot of drinks, and only can imagine how much money. I like strip clubs but 12 hours is alot of time at 1.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Well, in my case, the last several hours were spent semi-conscious after WAAAAAY too much cerveza. Thank goodness some good-hearted dancers kept an eye on me & my comatose posse.

Never again!*

*till next time.
    15 years ago
    Average is 2-3 hours as I'm typically meeting up with one or more faves. If I don't know anyone at a club it's liable to be more like an hour. Record is probably 5 hours or so.

As others have said with the right girl(s) time really does fly by.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I don't think I've ever been in a single club for 12 hours, but I have been in one from sometime before midnight until about 8 the next morning. That's probably the longest time in one place.

While there were a few noteworthy (and one infamous) trips to VIP with my ATF and others it was mainly just a lot of BYOB drinking and laughs. That was a night I had some random guy lean over to me and ask if the blonde was my girlfriend. Somehow my "are you kidding?" didn't convince him and he asked her, too, when he snagged her for a dance. We laughed at the time, but after her meltdown with me a year later at a different club maybe he was onto something. Had friends coming and going the entire night, complete strangers that just wanted to hang out, and wall-to-wall quality dancers for low $'s.

And since I wrote this in response to gator, there's a lot you can do. Throw in BYOB, cool people, a one time VIP fee per night, and girls that like to both drink and party and you've got all-nighter in the works. $$$ are less than you'd think depending on the club.
  • KootchieKoo
    15 years ago
    Lately when I go see my favorite I usually spend about 4 hours in the club, longest visit was maybe 6 hours.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion