tuscl

Which Clubs Have The Most Attractive Dancers?

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Thursday, September 3, 2009 7:45 AM
......... In recent visits (Past Year)- I'd say (in no particular order)- 4 Play(Los Angeles), Babes (Scottsdale,AZ), Bare Ellegance (Los Angeles), Cheetahs( San Diego), Mons Venus (Tampa). The ones that I haven't been to in a while, I'd say Lodge (Dallas), Olympic Gardens (Las Vegas), and Ricks (Houston). Your club(s)???

11 comments

• imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    1. Spearmint Rhino, Vegas 2. Mons Venus, Tampa
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Atlanta, home of the air dance, has 4 clubs in the top 100. They got there because of the eye candy. I rate the Cheetah #1, Oasis Good Time Emporium #2 and Pink Pony #3.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    The only Las Vegas club I have ever been to is the Olympic Gardens, and they had the most beautiful women I ever saw in a strip club that is still in operation. Many, many moons ago there was a club in San Diego (the word platinum, maybe, in the name?) that was the clear winner. It was the first time I ever spent $500 in a club without VIP. Every girl was beautiful. I agree with the Lodge in Dallas and Babes in Scottsdale, as well.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Based on my limited club visits i'd say imnumnutz has it right.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    here in columbus, OH: 1. dreamgirls 2. vanity 3. kahoot's 4. columbus gold 5. doll house
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Of the clubs that I've been to: Foxy Lady (RI) Ten's Show Club (MA) Bar Le Gentleman (Quebec) Le Vignoble (Quebec) Kamasutra Club (Quebec) Kingdom Gentleman's Club (Quebec)
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sam, I'm glad that list of yours left off "House of Babes"...
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    Ok, I like a lot of the suggestions. In my experience: 1) Mons Venus 2) Sapphire (Las Vegas) 3) Flight Club (Detroit)
  • Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Curious to get a refresh post COVID Little darlings Club desire Polekatz
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Why are you commenting on a 13 year old thread. Just start a new one. Mons Venus sure will NOT be on the list now.
  • Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Ok, some places prefer not starting too many new threads. Will start a new one!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion