tuscl

On Topic ( YAY !!) Outrageous Dancer Costumes

This idea came to mind after I saw a anime pumped up Batgirl drawing. Suddenly it dawned on me that I would think it hot to see a stripper in a superhero costume. Has anyone ever seen that kind of thing? How about an elaborate, but still erotic costume?

12 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    my favorite was a football referee customer on a dancer. She claimed they call her the referee because she can make her pussy whistle.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    *costume, not customer lol. I am a bit out of it today
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Has anyone seen a girl come on stage dressed as a Nun? I expect that would go down well with some guys?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    The feature dancer I mentioned in another topic that I saw in Key West some years ago was in a Wonder Woman costume. It did nothing for me.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    There was a club in San Diego years ago, and the alcohol removed that specific part of my memory containing the name, where the girls danced on the main stage in costume. Almost all of them. Cowgirls, cops, nurses, Catholic schoolgirls, referees (previously mentioned), nuns, participants from various sports, and, of course, super-heroines. Most of them were cliche and gimmicky. However, I still remember with great clarity the Native Indian princess and the harem girl. Both had elaborate and sexy costumes that came off in layers. The best was the girl dressed first as a painter, and then with Day-Glo paint lit only by black light. Best. Act. Ever.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    BaddJack,

"Native Indian princess"...

Now that vision is stuck in my mind! Thanks, thanks a lot! :)
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    A red-haired dancer dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood. She did a strip-tease to the old Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs song:

Owoooooooo!
    Who's that I see walkin' in these woods?
    Why, it's Little Red Riding Hood.
    Hey there Little Red Riding Hood,
    You sure are looking good.
    You're everything a big bad wolf could want.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Havn't seen too many costumes outside of stripper outfits.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I went to the Atlanta Cheetah a few years ago on Halloween.All of the club employee's and dancers were in costume and 1/2 of the customers.The place was packed. You couldn't tell one from the other. I know that some of them were damn expensive. Looked like a typical Halloween party. None of the dancers outfits really stood out to me. The club still sucks!
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I try to go to a strip club EVERY year on Halloween for that very reason
  • how
    15 years ago
    Naughty Nurse.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I saw all kinds of outfits on Halloween in the strip clubs instead of the normal strip club attire. I decided for many dancers, I like their normal strip club attire. I like to see the dancers bodies and they were more covered up than usual.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion