tuscl

Vibrator/dildo

Dain
8in/21cm
Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:24 AM
Ever bring one to a club for a girl to enjoy? I've brought the little powerful vibrator in for a girl to use on her clit, but so far none have been interested. Any luck on this, guys? It's the first experiment of mine that hasn't worked out.

18 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I only bring power-sanders and leaf-blowers with me to the club.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    A mini vibe? I've run into a couple of dancers who use their own in the club during dances. Not that common from what I've seen for a dancer to have one on the floor. There was one girl at Centerfolds in Houston who was pretty creative with one during the set of laps I did with her.

I try to travel light, but can think of lots of dancers who'd probably go for it if given the chance. Why not keep trying? If you're around LA (taking a guess from your reviews) try Rio. You'll probably find a girl or two there who'd try it. If all else fails, there's always Hawaii Theater or Tropical Lei.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I had a dancer bring in a pocket rocket for me a few times. It would have been very hot, except that it was a "Hello Kitty" model, which just kinda freaked me out abit. I still enjoyed it, but I'll never look at anything emblazed with "Hello Kitty" on it the same way again.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    no, I have not brought any dildos or vibrators to the club with me for the girls. But it is a good christmas/birthday gift idea...do you recommend any specific dildos or vibrators that would appeal towards strippers?
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    IME the best stimulant for a dancers clit is a $20 bill. Sometimes I gift wrap Mr Happy with it.
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    I brought a vibrating cock-ring for one of my ATF's once. These are inconspicuous for the most part and travel well (per wallanon's comment). I don't think I'd make it a habit, but if you've known the lady for a little while and understand mutual interests and limits, then this might just be the trick. Works particularly well in the topless-only club where it's pretty much only dry humping LD's. It made the dances a lot more fun for her (doesn't really do much for me, though).

I think some dancers might find it a little creepy, particularly if you really don't know them very well.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Anyone else us slinky's for cheap cock rings?
  • how
    15 years ago
    lopaw, I never knew they made female toys with "Hello Kitty" logos, but that does seem perfectly appropriate...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Might just be me, but this seems so wrong. I think most of us (lopaw excluded) have something much better to us.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Well, if one has any competence with the clit, it seemed during my visit most gals in Detroit were up for it. Fyi: I did leave one dancer with her bangs standing up, post encounter. Of course she made it easy with her moans and bouncing up and down on her toes. When one gets good feedback like that, it's pretty easy to know you're doing it right. But definitely ask first to get the okay!
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    All of the dancers in Detroit know what it means to work on their knees ----in today's economy the $20.00 BJ has become common place in Detroit!
  • how
    15 years ago
    Slickpeter, I suppose Detroit folks can thank Speaker Pelosi and Sen Reid for something, at least! Long live the $20 BJ!
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    how,

Apparently "Hello Kitty" is a very naughty little cat:

http://www.hellokittyuniverse.com/page/I…
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Vibrating egg. She giggled during the whole dance. It was a Christmas present, and a few weeks later she asked me what kind of batteries it took.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Thanks, wallanon! And mmdv26, the egg is a great idea! OTC, girls have loved the little Pocket Rocket and a big vibrator with the clit fork attached. In fact, three girls have asked me to get them the Pocket Rocket after giving me a show.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Yes to this one. One of my favs from the past was a real wild girl. She liked to walk the edge, so-to-speak. So one day I told her I had a surprise for her. I took her to the private VIP room and presented her with a small gift, a little purse. Inside I had stashed a small g-spot vibrator and some anal beads. She was in a very happy mood so we got down to business with her taking care of Mr Happy first. Then I turned on the g-spot vibrator and played with her clit to warm her up, then slipped it inside her. This version was a small deal about the size of your thumb with a string on it to pull out, not the longer hooked-dildo type thing. When she was really getting into it I started slipping the anal beads into her ass. She's was a very anal person but had never tried them. But she went crazy as she nutted while I pulled out the beads. True story and one of my more wilder memories.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    one of my favorites told me this story. Her now ex husband wanted to fuck her in the ass. She told him to go out in the yard, find a stick about the same size as his dick and stick it up his own ass. He never asked again.

No shit on my dip stick. Thank you...
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I use the Zappa rule when picking sexual aids: shrink tubing, a hair dryer, a baby octopus, and a can of creamed corn.

Great googly-mooglies!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion