tuscl

Tuscl_Brother

judyjudy
Michigan
Friday, September 18, 2009 1:22 PM
Has anyone seen or heard from our good buddy? I think he is certainly missed here. I know he has been busy with work lately but it has been a while................... Oh where oh where can brother be?

44 comments

• harrydave
    15 years ago
    I have lots of experience with cell phone rings. Six or more rings followed by voice mail means the phone is on but nobody answering. Three rings and then voice mail means low battery. One ring or no rings and then voice mail means phone is off.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    maybe she changed her service plan? I remember when I got a new service plan I had to set my voice mail box. If she uses those prepaid cell phones then it is very likely she changed plans because there is no contract to lock her in. Also if it does not ring before you get the message then it is probably because her battery is dead or she has her phone off. (I am not a phone expert though so take my post with a grain of salt)
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    harrydave, I am surprised but happy that he can still go to BD. I have not called him lately because I am more concerned about gridget. I have not been able to contact her since before her surgery. I want to be able to tell Bro how she is. I know that he is concerned too.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Btw, I have tried calling her for 10 days. The phone would ring 6 times and then I would get the response "I'm sorry but the person you are trying has a voice mail box that has not been activated yet". I just tried again. Now it doesn't even ring before I get the message. Can any one explain this to me?
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I saw Tuscl_bro 2 nights this week at his favorite jack joint. We talked a little, but I did not press him on his personal life. Suffice it to say, he was alive and in good spirits.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Just wondering if you have had a chance to pass these comments along to T_bro yet and if he had anything to say about us?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Clubber, yes it went over my head. A lot of comments, sarcasm, etc posted on here do that. Sorry.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    shadow, I am surprised the sarcasm went over your head! After all, it was you that said, "He asked me to contact founder to get his name deleted. I did. He is deleted." Therefore, I too, deleted him! Get it now?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Clubber, before wallanon, he had more published reviews than any one. His road trips were famous. He supplied TUSCL with many of the photos you see on clubs pages. He had articles published and was a big contributor on the discussion board. He established many TUSCL friends through personal meetings.Were you asleep?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Tuscl_Brother? Never heard of him. What's the big deal? :)
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    T-bro made me feel welcome when I was a newbee here and his insights, enthusiasm, and humor made this board a pleasure to visit. I wish him well. We have big shoes to fill, so lets keep the good energy flowing and not let the occasional troll get us off track. Morons come and go, but good people should be celebrated with good cheer, cold beverages, and guilt-free overindulgence in the things we all enjoyed together. Lap dances all around!! Woo-hoo!!
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    I too would like to wish TB the best and hope he is able to return soon. I had the pleasure of meeting and visiting with him at the last TUSCL convention in Columbia. His input on this site over the years has been a welcome addition. I hope he is able to fix his issues and return here soon. I know from meeting him in person he really enjoyed his TUSCL friends. Leaving this site would not have been an easy decision for him.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    I wish him the best. Not much else to say.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    judy judy, appreciate your outrage over DNGV, but honestly, your energies are better spent elsewhere, *wink wink*. He doesn't deserve your attention. Don't give him the satisfaction of knowing he "got to you", that's all he's interested in.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    ditto lopaw
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I hope whatever is keeping T-Bro away is only temporary and hopefully he'll join us again soon.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "TUSCL Bro should be enshrined in the TUSCL Hall of Fame" I think he basically already is, since he could always come back under his old ("Bones") "ThisOldManPlayed1" moniker...who, I think, used to have the record for the largest number of reviews on here. "Sounds like brothers wife caught on to his little hobby and doesn't approve." I certainly don't think so, and you have no idea what bad taste bringing this subject up really is BTW, troll. Run along now...
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I am fairly new here, and I miss TUSCL_brother, as well. SCat....please pass on my best. JJ: hit the "ignore" button and greenvegas will go away from your screen. I do not even know what ignorant thing he posted, as I have "ignored" all 3 of his incarnations, but I can tell from your ire that he must be back. He is like any irritant: if you scratch it, it spreads. Leave it alone, and he'll go home.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Ditto on prior posters "HOF" nomination for T_B, and other general sentiments. My guess is he'll stage another "cumback" under a different name- maybe "OneJackOffInCards"???
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    i mean take a look at the overwhelming concern by virtually everbody on here......except you........ ASSHOLE
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    You started it by saying you don't give a crap about a friend of all of ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLE
  • She started it.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Not only was tuscl_brother a good friend to many of us and sparked interesting discussions, he reviews dozens of clubs as well. he is the one that put Blue Diamond on the map for many of us.
  • how
    15 years ago
    dngv, attacking judyjudy is unwise. Your "ignore" rate is bound to increase.
  • Judy judy here's 4 quarters now show me your uterus and shut your mouth. Here's another 10 dimes to let me stuff my face between your saggy boobs.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    definitelynotgreenvegas- you are a very little man.....
  • how
    15 years ago
    judyjudy, various incarnations of "greenvegas" are just trolls, best ignored. But that was a worthy smackdown!
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    re: Drippy's comment: ditto.
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    ShadowCat, if you are in touch with T-bro let him know all of us here (except for one asshole) extend him our best wishes and look forward to his return here and sharing his wisdom and knowledge.
  • Vegeta1on1
    15 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing the other day when I haven't seen any new posts or anything from T-Bro. Thanks for all you done and hopefully we will get to hear from you again.
  • JerseyJack
    15 years ago
    I PM'ed TUSCL_Brother earlier this year when I was in Columbus for business, hoping to meet him at his "jack joint." Unfortunately, plans didn't work out and never got to meet him in person. Seemed like a real nice guy in the messages we exchanged. He'll be missed. Hopefully he'll be able to work out his problems. Judy .... you must be one of the few who haven't already put any of the variations of "greenvegas" on ignore!
  • kalel15
    15 years ago
    I second How in saying T-Bro will surely be missed. He was a never ending fountain of information and an open book with any advice he could offer. Shadowcat, please let him know he's in our thoughts. I think the creation of a TUSCL Hall of Fame with TUSCL_Brother as the first inductee is a great idea.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    definitelynotgreenvegas - i am a very soft spoken person here and consider myself non confrontational........... But I must say.......who are you? You obviuosly feel that you are some special thing here. Let me assure you this, you don't add up to much, from what you have shared with us all here,it seems to me that you are .....quite frankly ....a loser.... 36 years old, living at home living your "dream". Maybe you need to look in a Funk and Wagnalls to see what dreams are to normal people.....thats if you can read........ You have got to be kidding me........before you go and make statements about not giving a crap about another human being you need to think first........ However, I am not shocked that you really don't care about TUSCL Brother because you obvouisly don't care about yourself. You know what........I will go on a limb here and speak for the majority of the people that post regularly on this site............Go fuck yourself, your a loser and quite simply a waste of skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLE
  • Who gives a crap? I'm here and I need 100% of yalls attention. Thank you and that will be all (for now) Sounds like brothers wife caught on to his little hobby and doesn't approve. If that was my wife id sell her to a club in mexico and then she would see how hard it is
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    TUSCL Bro should be enshrined in the TUSCL Hall of Fame, do a shot for him at your favorite strip club in his honor
  • how
    15 years ago
    scat, please let T_Bro know he has many fans and friends in this little online community. Best to him.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    JJ is back but has been very busy with the kids back in school and my husband has bought me a cottage that has been very demanding on my time. But i think i am in good shape about now and look forward to some good discussion topics in the near future.
  • kalel15
    15 years ago
    I'm sure Shadowcat will be able to shine some light on the missing Bro's whereabouts.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I knew this was going to come up. I talked to him 2 days ago. He asked me to contact founder to get his name deleted. I did. He is deleted. All I will tell you is that he has some very personal problems. Dont't ask me what. He is very special to me.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    O Brother, Where Art Thou?
  • how
    15 years ago
    I missed him, too. And you, jj!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    harrydave, Do you know what it means when you get a message that says, "The person you are calling has not set up a voice mailbox."?
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    The "no voice mailbox" message probably depends on the provider, because with some providers the voice mailbox is activated from day one. However, on some plans, the customer has to access the voice mail feature and set a PIN for the mailbox to be active. At any rate, if this is for a number that was previously active, then there was some kind of reset on the account. There could have been a lapse in payment with a suspension of the account, or the number could be reassigned to a new customer. If the phone belongs to a stripper, I would say the payment lapse is most likely!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    harrydave, It was a rhetorical question. I believe the answer to my question was painfully obvious no matter the reason it was not set up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion