tuscl

Strippers on Craigslist

Just wondering if anyone has experience with hiring a dancer from craigslist? Seems like the rate is $60-100 for 30 minutes and $120-200 for a full hour. Better deal than the champagne rooms and more private. I don't know if I am going to do it...but just wondering if anyone else has. The only thing missing will be the club atmosphere and having to pay for a motel room.

10 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here are a couple of examples:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ads/12564…

(Her pic is real because I have seen her myspace and modelmayhem page with several others just like that and at local settings. She also owns her own photography business (I have been to her photography business website) so she is good with touching up her photos.)

Here is another example:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ads/12573…

(no pic at the second link)

Also craigslist only keeps these ads up temporarily so they may be taken down...
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I'd rather pick out a dancer at a strip club and make her an offer to do some dancing away from the club. Or ask a dancer if she knows of any dancers that do private parties. That's what I was told it was called many years ago. Didn't involve sex just dancing like in a lap dance except without the club and in private. I don't know how trustyworthy any ad on the internet might be or if anyone does honest reviews.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    yeah thanks for the advice. Also these woman posting on craigslist are not very reliable so you might end up checking in to a motel room and she never shows up.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Much more reliable to get a dancer to go OTC.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    What about hiring dancers for a bachelor party (that involves the girls going to the party, not the party going to the club). What's the best route to get a few dancers for that?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    uscue13, It has happened at our favorite club. A few years ago 2 dancers from the club did a bachelor party. One has quit the business. The other only works part time and her now ex husband was the chaperon for them. No extras were involved. I could probably arrange it but I doubt that I will be attending any more bachelor parties. More like divorce parties. lol...
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Im'm not knocking any service that provides a good time. But wouldn't it be better to go to a SC and preview your talent live and in person, then take hjer for a private dance test drive so you could also interview her about possibilities, boundaries, fetishes etc?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    That first ad's pic looked like a gal using a high-class model as her Craigslist ad photo. Photos on Craigslist are pretty much worthless IMO.

"5'1.. 150 LBS"...is kind of chunky.

"I also offer senior discounts as well."

LOL...scat would be happy with that one...

"What's the best route to get a few dancers for that?"

Ask your local strip club for a selection of dancers. Most strip clubs will do private parties.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    I just ask the girls if they'll do a private party in my house. I want to watch them msbtr while reciprocating. I've had a half-dozen great parties. The price in my area is $100/hr. Two times the girl put me in.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I have looked at Craigs list but I have all the action I can hangle with dancers otc and itc. Would rather meet them in club first before making an offer. A Craigs list gal could be a cop or worse a Tranvestite.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion