tuscl

This club is kinda different

DickJohnson
Illinois
Recently on a trip to Nevada I told a cabbie that I was lookin for some action at a stripclub. He said, "I got just the place for you." He took me to a place called the bunnyranch, I believe. Anyways, this place is a little weird. There is no stage and the girls kinda just mill around and want to show you a menu. I didn't go there to eat, I was there for some action. Every time I hinted at some "extra attn" they just kinda giggled and one girl even told me that extras are for other clubs. What does that mean? I left bitterly dissappointed. Anybody else heard of this place?

10 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    Anybody else heard of this place?

Yeah, you can get all kinds of bunny, skinny bunny, fat bunny, fuzzy bunny, shaved bunny, wet bunny, smelly bunny, black bunny, brown bunny, white bunny and yellow bunny. Personally, I prefer shaved bunny topped off with ectasy sauce. It's finger licking good.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Sowwy I dont wike wabbits.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    That must have been along cab ride!
    And I don't mind shooting a wabbit once in a while.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    What i found really puzzling about this place is that the girls there were all dressed like strippers but still no stage. One of them seemed insulted when i tucked a dolla in her g-string. i would have thought it a sure bet for some sort of extras, but i guess not.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    DJ, you didn't say what city you were in. I suspect that you were in Carson City NV.

The World Famous BunnyRanch Feels Your Air-Fare Pain!
    BUNNYRANCH BEATS THE BAGGAGE BLUES!

Carson City, NV (May XX, 2008) – Only a decade ago, American Airlines advertised “something special in the air.” Today, in the wake of its recent announcement that it will charge customers $15 to check their first piece of luggage, a beloved Nevada institution is looking to offer its own fly-in customers something special on the ground...

The World-Famous BunnyRanch, the location of the hit HBO series “Cathouse,” has announced that it will reimburse any American Airlines customer $15 who shows their baggage claim stub at the brothel. The rebate – similar to the stimulus tax-return checks currently being mailed by the U.S. government – are intended to stimulate a warm feeling in BunnyRanch patrons who might otherwise feel screwed at 30,000 feet without even joining the Mile-High Club.

“As long as the airlines keep sticking it to the consumer, we feel obligated to help,” explains Dennis Hof, owner of the BunnyRanch. “And we won’t ask what’s in your luggage, even though the girls may be curious. We’re all about helping the little guy – so to speak.”
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I think you found a ROC!
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I hate to be a complete tool on my first post, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that a red-blooded American male who hangs out in strip clubs and subscribes to TUSCL did not know the name, location, and modus operendi of the most famous legal whorehouse in the United States of America. Just the tiniest bit of research on Nevada's adult entertainment scene (isn't that what the internet and TUSCL are for?)would have saved DJ (or any other traveller) the embarrassment of being the obvious, out-of-town and out-of-touch "fish out of water." Since you "left bitterly disappointed" it seems that you were so utterly clueless that not one of the legally available prostitutes bothered to clue you in. Good God man--it was a whorehouse. The extras were there for the taking (the "menu" listed the available services, price, etc)!!! Let this be a lesson boys and girls: do your research, ask the right questions, READ THE MENU, and for crying out loud, when you find yourself in a legal, disease-free whorehouse, be the screwer, not the screwee!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    DoctorDarby,

Spend some time here, and you will understand that it was nothing other than a joke. Welcome!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    DoctorDarby, while I agree with your take on the event and advice, I have to disagree on the Bunny Ranch being the most famous. I believe that title belongs to the Mustang Ranch, just outside of Reno, I have been there but not recently. Check it out. http://www.worldfamousbrothel.com/
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    LOL. I had a sneaking supsicion that something was up. The "skewwy wabbit" wesponses shoulda been the giveaway. Oh well, as you can see, I like to rant a bit but feel free to give it back when needed--I can take it! Thanks for the good-natured heads up. And you may be right about the Mustang Range, though the Bunny gets lots of free publicity via mass media. Looking forward to future exchanges and silliness.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion