tuscl

investment update part 2

DickJohnson
Illinois
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 6:35 AM
hey guys thanks for all the great insight into my stripper CFP. I know its gonna pay off eventually. Kinda funny tho I ran into her at the airport, she really seemed shocked to see me. I grilled her hard on why she doesnt get a hold of me and she said that the FDA has been monitoring her for possible illegal invesstment activities. This kinda freaked me out so I demanded my money back and then she tells me she is flying to aruba right now to invest in "junk" bonds and that is absolutely gonna pay off big time. Evidently, I was under the investment limit for "junk" bonds so I gave her another 10k and she says she will contact me from aruba soon. I'm kinda scared now because I thought about it awhile and I dont trust this stripper CFP. I mean arent "junk" bonds exactly that, "junk" What kind of experienced and qualified CFP invests in those nowadays? anybody?

17 comments

• PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    I didn't see part 1 but unless she's investing in food, I'm pretty sure you don't need to sweat the fda.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    DJ, at least she hasn't plowed it into Euros. Nothin' but blue skies and great sailing ahead!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    DJ, you just got screwed. But I think you liked it!!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I hope you at least were able to see her "junk".
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    DJ, You are being overly worrisome. She is a professional and you need to trust her. I mean really, what are the odds that you would find one of the few dis-honest dancers?
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    I wonder how txtittyfan's short dollars and short treasuries are working out from him today?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I'd say he is short quite a few dollars now (not to mention short quite a few treasuries too) or short shorts I guess.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Good luck on your stripper investments. I think I missed part 1 too. I actually listened to Jim Cramer from mad money today. Now I'm thinking about investing in some Cramer weapons of mass destruction. I just need the market to go up some tomorrow, peak and start reversing and then I'll pull the trigger. Everyone thank Cramer if the market blows up. After all he pointed out how to do it. I'm just not sure how the stripper junk will hold up. She did give you her cell number didn't she to reassure you? Here I've been sitting in cash every since the market peaked and I could have been buying up weapons of mass destruction. Cramer is so brilliant. I'll leave the stripper junk to the real investment pro's though. Cramer must be a 2nd level investor because I never hear him talking about grabbing some stripper junk. The last time I tried to grab some stripper junk she moved my hand away. :(
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    We should know by Monday whether the whole world will fall apart or this Euro panic is finally over. I've been giving tx a super hard time lately, because the idiot deserves it, but if the EU does not fall apart here, I'm prepared to take profits (at last short term) on the dollars and treasuries.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    How short treasuries and dollars working for you today, tittyfan?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Dick, I think this one ran out of runway and was a little forced, but previously very funny and thanks! And don't you mean "high yield" bonds ;)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Right now investing in boobs might actually yield a better return than all the shit going on with the stock market lately.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Invest in FUNNY MONEY!
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Jesus what a day. Not only am I thinking of taking profits on those treasuries before the weekend, but I think it may finally be time to short them (for a little bit anyway). ;-) Will the world still be there when we wake up Monday or should we spend all our savings on strippers this weekend since it will all be over anyway?
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Gator, I wonder if silicone is in the futures market.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Great idea, Dougster!!
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Looks like the world is not ending after all. I'm partially with tittyfan now. Short treasuries. Mind you he said to do it when TLT was at 87 (the day before it bottomed), and then it ran up to 99.75 this morning plus about 3.5 in dividends. A 19% loss assuming no leverage. WTF, tittyfan, you fucking moron! I'd hold onto the US dollars, however.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion