tuscl

You just arrived at your favorite club, then one dancer comes up to you and says

Sunday, July 5, 2009 2:54 PM
Just wondering what you would do. What if you have no idea who she is? She then tells you that she wants you to do to her whatever you want. What if she looked a little bit on the skinny side but not too bad overall. What would you do if you just had enough time to down enough beer to get a beer buzz and then she shows up and asks you to leave? Just trying to think of the possibilities if this happens.

24 comments

• chandler
    15 years ago
    "Maybe later."
  • how
    15 years ago
    Assuming she's attractive, and I actually would want to spend time with her: Agree to go with her, but suggest a neutral site (e.g. hotel). I drive, agreeing to return her to her club later. In this way, the possibility of the second-party setup is eliminated, and I can learn if her motive was sex, or something else.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Over the years I have met many dancers that suggested an OTC hook up on our first meeting. I believe that most of these were dancers that needed an influx of cash immediately. None of them have suggested her place and I would be very leary of any dancer who did.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    CG: "Just trying to think of the possibilities if this happens." Possibilities? You mean like herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    This is what usually happens: "You arrive at your favorite club then your favorite dancer comes up and asks if she can have rent money for her apartment".
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I would probably assume she is a drug addict and turn her down. To each their own though and depending on how hot she was maybe I would fall for her.
  • JerseyDan
    15 years ago
    I would run as fast as I can.. Here are the possibliities. 1- Her pimp would rob me upon leaving the club. 2- She is a crack whore and it probably disease infested 3- She's an undercover cop and it's a sting.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    And then there's... 4) She's a sexy nymphomaniac who thinks you're the hottest thing she's ever seen walk in and whose love shack happens to be conveniently located.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    Not with a total stranger. No way, no how.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    arent you kinda assuming sex is what she is after? what if she wants to show you her new pioneer stereo with double woofer speakers or something else cool like that?
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I think it means it is time to wake up from the dream.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    It means you need to stop drinking, you can't understand a word she is saying.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I already had this happen to me. Thought it was very strange and bizarre. Someone was shouting at me in the club and when I stopped to ask what she was asking she asked me all that. At the time the only thing I had been thinking about was tipping another dancer on a stage. You could say there were too many unknowns. I didn't know her. I didn't even know her name. I had no protection with me for a sexual encounter and it was already late at night. Go to her apartment? Who else might be there? Does she really want money and just didn't mention that part? I blew her off saying something about I had more than enough to drink and didn't want to go anywhere. Of course if it happened to me, it could happen to anyone. She's still out there. Reminds me of the hot transformer girl in the new movie except the girl I encountered wasn't that hot. I did accidently surf upon some pictures of the Transformer girl last night. Her name is not Megan Fox, it's Isabel Lucas I'm talking about. The girl who asked me to go back with her didn't look nearly as hot. Now if she had, I might have a different story. I'd probably be infecting the internet with nanoviruses if such a term exists and embedding my subroutines in pc's everywhere unknown to the general population. Instead of imitating machines or people, my creations could take the shape of a plant. That flower you see in someone's yard would actually be a robot dish receiver picking up and rebroadcasting alien signals. No human would suspect it if they didn't pick up any signal. I digressed. That was a good movie. Maybe I should change the topic to what if a stripper starts acting like Isabel Lucas in the latest movie from the Transformers? Run.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I would be leery as this sounds like a setup to rip you off. Many dancers will try to get you to give them big bucks with the idea they will meet you later for sex. Don't believe it. I simply tell them that I only pay for what I am getting - I don't do loans or advances. I would not go to a dancers apartment unless I had done several sessions with her and was sure there was no jailbird, Bum, Druggie BF who would suddenly come home. Here in Houston, where you can rent a room at Palace in for $25 for 2 hr, taking her to her apartment may not be your best option. If she gives you some kind of bull she can't go to motel with you then she is probably trying to rip you off.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    This would be highly unusual, as for one thing, they don't live right next to the club. I did meet with a dancer at her house once, but I had known her for weeks by that point, and it seemed convenient at the time, as she lived in town. In retrospect, that one could have been a disaster.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I would advise not going anywhere with someone you do not know. I feel bad for you guys always having to wonder what the motive is for all these different situations. I am so happy knowing what my motivation is and I think i convey it to my customers as well. It makes for a win , win on both sides.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    It seems everybody's reply has been that this dancer's offer was too good to be true. But what if she was for real? I still wouldn't go along with it. If I've just arrived at my favorite club, I'm there to have at least 2 or 3 hours of fun in the club. I'm looking forward to spending time with a few different girls - some new, some favorites - flirting, petting, getting dances. I only make it to a club maybe once or twice a month, and I've driven at least an hour to get there, so I'm not about to give all that up on a whim. Not for sex with a stripper who looks "not to bad overall". I can do better than that without leaving town. What I might do is give the same answer as when a good looking girl asks "wannadance?" I tell her, "I'm in no hurry." In that case, sometimes she sticks around long enough to persuade me she's worth a try. With this girl, if she turns out to be a keeper, I might be up for something at the end of my visit, but not before then.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    i have been thinking about this one for a while and no lady would do this with a stranger. There must be a alterier motive....ie. drugs, robbery........certainly not for a good time. I would never consider anything like that.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    There is the possibility that she's been dancing in the club for a while and she presumed that I was already familar with her. However not really remembering her I may have assumed that I never saw her before. That would just be an indication on the looks scale, that she didn't stand out too much to me. It's also possible, remote chance, that she knew me a long time ago and I forgot. One dancer once told me she knew me, I wouldn't have believed her except she told me several things from several years ago in another state. Then she started to tell me things I didn't even know when I was there. If it hadn't been a decent looking dancer telling me this information, it would have been creepy like a stalker. The things she remembered about me did border on the creepy the more she told me. Apparently she never forgot the first time she ever saw me. She didn't tell me that until we were away from the club. I would have never gone off alone with her if she didn't seem to already know me. Plus I had time in the club to figure out what she wanted before she attempted to meet up with me later.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I agree with chandler, why the hurry? I should have said, maybe later but as always some people are persistent and want a firmer answer right away. If someone wants an immediate answer, I always say NO. To be fair to the club, I don't remember if it was a dancer or a female customer. I'm thinking it was probably a dancer. That's what happens if you don't even have enough time to notice someone.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Are you looking to get mugged?
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    It's been years but I have been to at least 3 different dancers homes in the past for various reasons. I got a chance to build up a level of trust first though with them. One dancer even left the club with me and rode in my car, first to go eat, then after a while, I dropped her off at her apartment. She didn't even know my phone number so she definitely was trusting me.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I'm not planning on getting into any situations I don't feel at ease. I haven't been to any dancers homes in the last 10 years either. If the situation arose again, meeting up at a hotel or public spot does sound like a safer choice if I was even interested in meeting up later. I'm not going to meet somewhere with a total stranger.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Hmmm. "Maybe later" seems to be the best answer. That gives you time to discretely inquire as to whether she is: drug adict lesbian bisexual strung out HIV positive has good hygiene habits has any noticable sores on her body has good breath beats her kids beats her boyfriend has a warrant out for her arrest would carry drugs in her purse when she is in your car ---whatever!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion