tuscl

The isgnificance of "The Interview"

gk
Florida
There have been aa few posts and some good advice on here lately about using "interview" techniques to find the best dancers. I know Shadowcat is a big proponent of this, well so am I. Here's why. This is a recent experience, nothing is made up, only the small talk has been abbreviated. Questioner is me, Answer is always the dancer. And of course, this is not a club where things are so obvious that you can ask about her menu.

DANCER #1
HI, etc. etc.
Q Are you in a good mood tonight?
A No, not really.

Q Why not? Not making any money? There's a lot of guys in here tonight, you should be happy.
A Well, I'm not making money because I won't do the stuff the other girls do to make it.

Me: Oh that's too bad. Sorry you're having a bad night. Well, I have to go now.

DANCER #2
Hi, etc. etc.
Q How long have yuu worked here?
A Only about 6 months (usually a bad sign, but let's see ...)

Q A newbie huh? Where else have you worked?
A X Club (Just down the road where I'm a frequent customer and have a lot of fun. A good answer, things are looking up.)

Q Where else?
A At X Lounge. (This happens to be one of my favorite hangouts where I love the high contact and they like me.)
And also X Bar in _______. (A place that had a reputation for a lot of hard playing. Bingo!)

Based on these answers I buy her a drink and take her back for a private dance. After some nice grinding and some outside the pants stick shifting, she asks me: Want me to take it out? ...Just give me another $60. After a lot of hands on fun, she tells me we should have gone to the VIP room (a $100 house fee), "I'll do you in there." That could have been all talk, but I doubt it, based on-- The Interview.

11 comments

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    Agree. No need not to have an agenda. They are only interested in if/how much you'll spend so you should just be interested in how much they will do for it.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Yes, I am a big proponent of the interview. If a dancer new to me does not spend at least 10 mins talking to me, she is wasting her time. I have about a 75% success rate. One recent exception. TUSCL_Brother came out of the couch room with a lovely young thing (daughter of another dancer) and said "you gotta take her back there. She is hot and ready". He was totally correct. Hands immediately inside my pants. I don't remember her stage name but do remember her real (verified by mom).She made it to my favorites list immediately.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    What if the stripper doesn't speak english? Hand signals mayber like finger thru thumb-index circle = good answer
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    FUCKY FUCKY! works in just about every language.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Usually, it's the stripper doing the interview. Interviews bore me, so I try to change the program. I'd rather go straight into flirting and groping. I get a lot better idea that way of how much fun I'll have with her than with a series of background questions. I think it's more fun, too.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Stripper interview?

Stripper - "So where do you see youself in 5 minutes?"

Customer - "Inside your pussy"
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Chandler,

I like the flirt & grope approach too. Gets right to the point. It's worked a few times but has also produced a few bombs when performance doesn't match flirting. Regardlesss, we need a name for this, besides "flirt and grope." There's a gas/convenience store in some states that uses the slogan: "grab and go." That could work. Any ideas out there?
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    The last time I heard the hard sell upfront by a non-english speaker, it sounded more like "fook". So I turn toward her in puzzlement, stop in my tracks, and we're face to face. She registers that I'm not following and says "fook? fooking?", then wiggles her hips and does the beavis.

Got it.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    GK, I call it getting acquainted. Sorry it's not a catchy name. I don't worry about whether her dance will match her flirting. The flirting and groping itself is a turn on. The dance just becomes an extension of the getting acquainted. Of course, the only way to know what a girl's dance will be like is to get a dance with her. I don't have any complaints about the results I get this way.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Foxy Lady in Rhode Island? Think about this one: small states = better mileage?
  • how
    15 years ago
    Small states = better mileage? Not really. Texas has great mileage in many clubs. Florida's not small, but also has some great mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion