tuscl

How many favorites is too many?

Sunday, June 14, 2009 3:08 AM
Last weekend instead of just 1 to 3 favorites showing up, it seemed like 6 or 7 showed up, plus others wanted to be one of my favorites. I just blew off anyone I wasn't familar with. I spent almost all the cash I had. I wasn't expecting that. Staying home tonight to save my money. How many favorites is too many? If you lived nearby some good clubs, would you budget yourself so you could go visit every weekend or would you just be broke all the time?

23 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    These days I would say one. Preferred it when I had none.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    That's one of those questions where if you knew the answer, you probably wouldn't like going to strip clubs so much. All I can say is it's got to be at least one.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    haha I had this same issue tonight. Two of my favorite dancers were there and I did not have enough money to buy dances from both of them...
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    having same issue now that work related travel (which was prime opportunity to visit good clubs) has been cut back. Forced to visit local clubs to get my fix and girls getting too familiar. Hard to meet any new talent when there are always 1-3 dancers you already know who want to spend time with you.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    You can never have too many. You are fortunate that you have a club with so much quality talent.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    It's not how many, it's how you feel about them. If a favorite is a stripper you feel obligated to buy dances from, then I'd say one is too many. If not, then seeing any number of them shouldn't be a bad thing.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    As one that doesn't visit strip clubs nearly as often as in the past, I wish I could say I had a favorite. Would be nice to know I could go to a club and she would be there. I miss my ATF! I know a club that the bartender will get me those I like, but that sure isn't a favorite.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Yes, some dancers are pretty good at making you feel obligated to get a dance from them. Clearly, there should be no such obligation. Too bad I have trouble thinking clearly with titties in my face.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Steve, I don't see a problem with making you feel obligated that way. Dancers don't have to be favorites to do that. I thought we were talking about the ones who present a problem by just showing up.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Maybe we need to get a clarification from Shadowcat about what we are supposed to be discussing on this thread.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I think that, if I were really a self-actualizing man, I'd probably try to figure out how to play one stripper off of another, especially in this economy. Maybe more of your favorites are showing up on the same nights, simply because generally more women are working more, over all the time shifts. In that case, wouldn't it be great to start talking one or another of them into charing less, giving more 2-for-1s, or in some other manner keeping my attention against all the other girls? But I don't do that. Somehow I'm the respondent, not the instigator, in these social interactions. It's disappointing, to watch myself lose at this game over and over, because even at a strip club I realize, I'm not the one making the choices. In fact, I kind of feel like, I'm "forced" to go to strip clubs in order to get human interaction, simply because I can't get normal human interaction, for the same damn reason. Well, I always knew that strippers weren't my "real" friends, but still, it's not fun to have it reinforced so steadily ...
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    "Maybe more of your favorites are showing up on the same nights, simply because generally more women are working more, over all the time shifts." My usual time to visit a club is around late afternoon/early evening shift time, so I normally ask the dancers if they are day girls or night girls. Been getting "I'm a day girl, but I'm working a double shift tonight to make more money" a lot.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Is it common that some girls want to become favorites of regulars?
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Sure, if there's money in it. I was wondering how you tell the difference between a dancer wanting you to buy dances and wanting to be one of your favorites.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Maybe we need to get a clarification from Shadowcat about what we are supposed to be discussing on this thread." LOL... I actually stopped going to a favorite strip club of mine up in Quebec because I had "too many" favs there...too much money spent per trip IMO.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I maybe off base here, but isn't the whole concept of favorites, ATFs, etc. just a "customer" thing. Dancers, in my limited experience, seem to separate everyone into only two categories - regulars and everyone else.
  • racejeff
    15 years ago
    steve229 Dancers understand who you favorites are if you're a regular. I've had dancers say things like XXXX is your favorite or Are you waiting on your fav? Although one of the dancers that I is 2nd in the number of dances I get refers to her regular as B's regular, Heck they even have me calling him that. These girls spend a lot more time in the club than we do, they may understand us better than we do.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Let's look at the Stripper-ese to English translation... What she says: "XXXX is your favorite." What she means: "You are XXXX's regular." Do they care about being favorites of regulars? Yes, they want them to be THEIR regulars.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Chandler - Stripper-ese to English translation...that's brilliant! Sounds like a great new topic for a separate thread. I'm sure we could all have fun contributing to a stripper-ese dictionary (I'm serious, no "irony" intended).
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Dancers don't separate customers into "regulars" vs. everybody else. They separate customers into "will pay lots of $$" vs. everybody else.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    My problem: a girl that wants to be one of my favorites but she gives the tamest dances. The last five or so times I went I came up with excuse after excuse as to why I didn't get a dance that night. I don't want to make her feel bad because I like hanging with her when I'm not in the back with others...ny ideas as to how to let her down without getting her upset/sad (she's not going to get better at her dances so it's not just tellin gher to do better). Sad thing is she has an amazing body and personality. But the dances are too much air
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I guess for me the limiting factor is how much money I want to spend when lots of favorites show up in the same night. It is more fun to spend money and enjoy it rather than wish there was someone good enough to spend it on. I don't feel obligated to spend money on favorites but some of them when you see them, you just seem to want to. Especially when you know their dances will be good and not that expensive per dance. I occasionally get $10 lap dances and some free songs thrown in. Would you be willing to pay $15 or $10 per dance to get multiple dances from someone like Book Guy's icon? Then I had another hot girl offering the same price two for $30 so I got dances from her too. I believe she often charged more but she said for me she would do that. I believe I tipped her on stage many times without us ever getting dances, neither of us ever asked each other. I'm planning on cutting back next time though. I'd really be in trouble if I bought lap dances at the other clubs I visit besides Platinum Plus clubs. Then whenever I go to the beach on vacation maybe once a year, the dancers there wonder why I can easily say no thanks to all their dance offers.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    It is fortunate to have lots of talent to choose from rather than have no one that interests me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion