tuscl

Do anyone knows or is a Male Stripper?

Monday, June 8, 2009 4:19 PM
I would like to become a male stripper. I am 21 but I would like to become friend with another male that is currently or has done it before. I live in richmond virginia. I don't think there is a club here for male dancers. Any one knows anyone or knows of a club close to richmond va. I don't look like a body builder but I can put the work to look good so that I can become a dancer. This type of job calls my attention because it looks fun plus I can make really good money. Comments and feedback are welcome!

20 comments

• judyjudy
    15 years ago
    is this a joke?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have never met the man but am told by a DJ that worked at the Memphis Platinum Plus for 13 years, that Ken Wood, the CEO of the PP chain started as a "dick dancer". Find a Chippendales(sp.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    parodyman--> used to work as a male stripper. But maybe not in the sense you are thinking of. That is he did not dance for women, but rather he would put on his best drag and dance for men. Trying to fool heterosexuals into getting a BBBJ from him. Fortunately, due to parody's ugliness, MisterGay was the only one who was fooled. Since then parody and MisterGay have been dating.
  • lane
    15 years ago
    I've known several male dancers in Vegas, New York, Chicago and Houston and I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but non of them made "good" money. They all were very, very attractive but the downfall (for them, I don't know, maybe not you) is 90% of your clients are Gay Males.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Perhaps someone at the YMCA might be able to help?
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    As a general rule, the average earnings of "male" strippers is far less than that of the average earnings of thier female counter parts. I think Lane makes a good point that most of your customers will be gay men. And that may not be for you. Yank
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Dougster, are you going to make a post about MisterGuy in every thread? Seriously man, give it a rest... it's getting annoying.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I used to know several straight male dancers in Michigan, mostly boyfriends of strippers at my home club. There were a few clubs where they made good money sometimes dancing for women. The problem was that, except for one place in Windsor, these clubs only had male dancers one night a week if that. They probably made more from working occasional parties, etc. Even the most successful of them did it only as a sideline. AFAIK none of these places have gay male patrons. It's not like the clubs we go to where women dance for both men and bi or lesbian patrons. There was a gay stripper who posted often on ASSC back in the 90s about his experiences in the gay clubs in Washington DC. He said that DC had a bunch of underground places where all the politicians and lobbyists went to score. What he said, and everything I've heard, is that gay male strippers don't make shit but they all get treated like dog shit.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Want more info? Visit [view link]. BTW it is not listed on TUSCL. Not that I care.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    laxplayer: if you don't like my posts you know where the ignore button is. So quite your whining, no one forces you to read my posts. Pretty damn, simple, huh? Maybe not for an idiot like you.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Sagitariano, take down your profile picture, it makes me wanna puke. This is a forum for fat old men to talk about groping hot young babes. We're not interested in looking at you. Your profile picture is a major buzz kill.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Actually, Dougster, it takes a lot for me to even consider using the ignore button, because everyone has moments where they act like an ass. As long as they contribute to a discussion now and then, I can deal with the occasional flame post or hissy fit. That said... I'm still waiting for you to post something that doesn't have to do with your unhealthy obsession with MisterGuy. So maybe the ignore button would be a good option.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    You may wish to consider the very wise words "do or do not" then. No one gives a fuck if you have me on ignore or not and wants to watch your histrionic little "delibrations" about it here.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Then use the ignore button on me! Dummy.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    BTW... I'm done in this topic as I'm sick and tired of seeing this dude's bare ass on top of the discussion board!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Idiot. I never said I was going to put you on ignore. You're too much fun to bash around.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I thought this was another thread by Chandler and his alter ego.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I had to put this guy on ignore because his pic was making me sick...
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "That said... I'm still waiting for you to post something that doesn't have to do with your unhealthy obsession with MisterGuy." LOL...just ignore the troll laxplayer...he'll be gone in a month or two...just like always...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    MisterGay's math is not so good (as usual). "Dougster Joined: 08/04/08". Is 10 about equal to 1 or 2 in MisterGay's world? Let's chalk that error up to "GayMath"...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion