tuscl

When do you get tired of a favorite?

Saturday, June 6, 2009 3:10 PM
1. She's been dancing for you too long and you want a break... 2. There's too many other hotter favorites and you have to cut back your spending... 3. She did something to tick you off one night so you're giving her a break from dancing for you... any others?

9 comments

• txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Some I never tire of. Others get too possessive or start taking me for granted and the novelty wears off. I had one dancer that would not leave me alone in the club or stop calling. It got so bad I had to deliberately ignore her to get her to go away.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    4) she suddenly cuts me off when she's been putting out. 5) she finds religion and has the temerity to preach to me. 6) (hasn't happened to me), but one night you meet a truly remarkable dancer, one that really spins your head around with a combination of looks, personality, and technique.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have a dozen favorite dancers at my favorite club. The list is always changing and also their position on the list. #2 (Helena)just got booted off my list. Reason? I got tired of her bull shit.Too many broken promises.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Some favorites I never get tired of. Hell, there was one I hadn't seen for years, and then I saw her recently, and it was like she was never gone. However, the majority of the ones I do get tired of get passed by someone who's hotter or gives better contact. The rest have personality issues, which can range from being psycho to asking too many overly annoying questions.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    various reasons I suppose: 1. they get fat 2. they get excessive tattoos and/or piercings 3. it becomes too obvious that they are just using you for money
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    When she doesn't surprise me anymore. To keep coming back to her, I need to have the feeling that things might be headed into some new territory, more thrilling or more intimate. I'm not interested in simply repeating the same experience, no matter how good it was before. She remains a favorite only for as long as she intrigues me as much as a new dancer does.
  • lane
    15 years ago
    - When she's about 8 months pregnant??? heheheh
  • gk
    15 years ago
    When they take you for granted and become too demanding. Or when you do the analysis and find that others show you a better time.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Another one--if they get strung out on drugs or if I find they are hard core users. I don't want to associate with those latter types--too dangerous.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion