tuscl

Strippers with sleazy boyfriends

potheadpl
Florida
Sunday, September 20, 2009 5:02 AM
There's a really hot 18 year old dancer at my favorite strip club. She gave me her number a while back, and we text on a regular basis. Nice enough kid, but not really the sharpest knife in the drawer. And she's gorgeous. This girl has a dirtbag boyfriend. I know this because he hangs out in the club, and every other dancer I talk to tells me this guy is a notorious user and manipulator. The 18 year old told me she met him on MySpace. He moved her in with him right after she turned 18, from Tennessee to Florida, and suggested she start stripping. Well, earlier in the week the girl told me she's pregnant. Yes, 18 and pregnant. And a stripper. With a boyfriend who sponges off of her. And she's totally happy about the whole thing, like having a baby is easy. The club hosted a calendar contest for a local strip club magazine, and the 18 year old won---which included a $150 prize. I went to the club the next day. She told me about the win and the prize money, then went into a full court press to get me to buy a dance with her. "Don't you want to pay for food for me and the baby?", she said. Boyfriend douchebag is wandering the club tipping various other dancers. I asked her what she did with the $150 she won the night before. Her response? "Oh, I gave it to my boyfriend so he could buy dances.". Seriously. Part of me is impressed that the boyfriend had the skills to do what he's done. He's ugly and works a low-paying job. And this girl is beautiful. The other part of me is horrified that someone is sleazy enough to take advantage of a dumb girl and ruin her life. What a fucked up situation. This girl is in no way capable of taking care of a baby, and the guy just projects irresponsibility. I foresee this kid being taken away from them due to neglect. It's amazing to me this girl being unable to realize just how badly she's ruined her life.

23 comments

• Id just knock him out with the jack dempsey 1,2,3 to the body 3 upstairs.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Yes its always an eye opener what losers stripper BF's are and on Strippers Web they call paying customers PL's. Ironic isn't it. Your example is typical of a lot of gals and the sleazy types they have for BF's. These guys will pimp them out too. I have had them even come up to my car while I was waiting to pick up a gal to take her to motel and say "she will be out in a few, you know how women are." Translation: He was probably having her do one of his friends before letting Maggie out to see me. A few min later they came out and another guy was with them (who the hell was he - a customer who lived there?). She was crying and they put two sacks with her clothes and things in my car. She told me I was going to take her "to a friends house" after the session. I guess it was just Drama Day.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    LOL Touche', chandler.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    BaddJack, if it was that easy, don't you know all of us would be deadbeat boyfriends. Lopaw included.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    The only thing you can do is shake your head in sadness and walk away. You can't help someone who doesn't want it (not to say that you were thinking about helping her in any way). Unfortunately it sounds like her sad fate is set. Nothing anyone can do.
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    Strippers fulfill all the stereotypes-maybe 80% belong in that category.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I know one story about a dancer and her loser BF/pimp/husband. Not sure of the relationship. She had a nice tight body but a face that only a mother could love. I saw her in broad daylight in the parking lot. She spent an hour in the dressing room applying tons of make up. It helped. By observation her lap dances were pretty tame compared to other dancers. She was young and white. He was older and black. He always brought her to the club and hung out inside while she worked. One day he burst into the dressing room and told her to get her ass out there. That there was a customer waiting for her. That got him banned from the club. She came in solo after that and has since disappeared.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    In my experience many strippers burn through boyfriends quickly. Many have a boyfriend one week and not the next. I think it's safe to say their job is the biggest prohibitive on normal relationships. It is definitely the exception to the rule for them to have healthy relationships whether: A) they like bad boy-hot looking types, B) job is impossible for boyfriend to deal with C) job makes the girl not want to have a boyfriend or D) many strippers are open lesbians. There's probably even more reasons than those, but the job definitely weighs in as a big reason why they date who they date.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Harrydave---thanks for the reply. I think she'll be leaving me alone for a while. Maybe it's because I asked her if she was stupid when she told me she gave him money for dances. Maybe it's because I asked her if his job involved a fryolator and a paper hat? LOL!
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    Potheadpl, I understand your concerns. We've all seen this. You should resist the idea of saving her, even in little ways. She needs a few more years of hard knocks experience before she will self motivate herself and begin to change her ways. Samsung, I don't know where you get that whole free thing attitude. Here in AZ it is true as a single woman, you can get Medicaid health care and food stamps, plus a very small sum for child care. However, if you generate any of your own income, your benefits will be reduced, and if your income exceeds $8,000 per year, the benefits dry up. So, the "smart" girl will make $7,000 per year and get some benefits. That still puts her income way below the poverty line, and she will be going nowhere. If you take away the free stuff, then she can get 30 hours per week at Walmart or a fast food place to start. No benefits. Not much tax liability. Take home pay maybe $15,000. She is still poor, but now she pays for child care. Voila, she is worse off. I look at the problem not as the "free" aspect, but rather the "trapped" aspect. Remember, this hypothetical girl is not the brightest, not well educated, doesn't have skills. So, bad boyfriend or welfare single mom? Or back home to whatever that is?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "Once she is pregnant and poor the government will give her plenty of welfare and freebies." At least the government is good for something.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    actually let me change it so instead of saying "she will"...it should be "she already has been". Once she is pregnant and poor the government will give her plenty of welfare and freebies.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I wanna be a dead-beat boyfriend. If any of you guys know a low-self-esteem dancer, will to re-locate and keep me in a means to which I can become accustomed, let me know. Big tits are preferred, but not required.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    She does not need money for food...she will likely receive plenty of food stamps and welfare...don't let her make you feel guilty about not giving her support money. She will just take your money and blow it with her loser boyfriend. Everything is gonna be FREE for her. Free prescriptions, free dental care, free hospital visits, free STD testing, free food and drink, free housing, free checks sent to her or direct deposit into her account, etc. etc. Don't feel sorry for them at all...
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    This is why I try not to talk too much about a stripper's private life. I just assume that she has a deadbeat boyfriend, but as long as I don't learn about the details, I can put that out of mind and not get bummed about it and enjoy the more immediate things I do know about her.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Dancers with loser boyfriends are very common. It's hard to understand. In another topic discussion someone aptly said "(dancers) strippers are people too. Well, the ones with the loser boyfriends are people too but seen to have been wired wrong. I see this a lot. Some people can rise above bad circumstances, some can't.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    a loser boyfriend is almost a requirement for most strippers. other requirements include alcohol/drug problems; ownership of expensive cars, clothes and other material things they cannot afford; and a complete inability to save any of what they earn. I think about 90% of the strippers I've encountered over the year have one or more of these monkeys on their backs.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Her view of life and responsibilities will hopefully change for the better when her child is born. The best thing that could happen to her now is that her BF dumps her when she can no longer dance for money and she goes home to her family to help with the child and change the course of her life.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "He's just a dirtbag." Some people want to be abused and that includes men. The desire to be abused can be very powerful.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I've been told that this guy does set a quota for how much money she has to make every shift. The weird thing is the girl truly seems to love the guy. I think it's because I'm old enough to be her dad, but I don't have a romantic jealousy here. It's more a fatherly protector thing. Surely this guy has her brainwashed. I'll bet he tells her she's stupid, and that nobody else wants her. He's probably keeping her away from friends and controlling her access to family members. The guy is good at what he does. He's just a dirtbag.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    I knew a wonderful stripper with a very bad boyfriend. She thought she was worthless. I told her she could do much better so she asked me if I'd be willing to be her boyfriend. :( I told her she was missing the point that she was worth a lot and should expect the world from a man lucky enough to be her boyfriend. She thought I was full of shit because I didn't want to be her boyfriend----I wouldn't want to be the boyfriend of the prettiest most successful woman in the world. I have zero interest in a girlfriend no matter how fantastic. The damn girl just refused to believe me and thought it was because she was unworthy---that her loser boyfriend was right. :(
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    These kinds of relationships are the hardest to watch. At least this guy was at the club "spreading the cash around". I have known girls who have a guy at home doing drugs, playing video games and screwing the chick next door, who sets a quota for her regarding the amount of cash she brings home each day/night. One that I know right now, is working 10 shifts per week, and recently added $300 anal to her ITC menu. I've never seen signs of abuse or injury (that's another common relational malady), but other dancers tell me about the suspected guy at home. I don't really care that much, as long as she keeps doing the $200 menu item!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Like the song says: Is she really going out with him? Is she really gonna take him home tonight? Is she really going out with him? 'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, There's something going wrong around here
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion