tuscl

Shot girl is the hottest girl in the club?

potheadpl
Florida
I went to a club on Friday. BA is the highest-end club in Pasco county. The talent here is often girls who used to dance at Mons or 2001. Friday was no different, lots of really attractive dancers. The shot girl, however, was smoking hot. She actually was a former internet model whose work I'd seen. And by seen I mean downloaded a shitload of.

It took me a while to recognize her, because when she was modeling she was flat chested. Now she has huge implants, and she's less than 5 feet tall. She was far and away the best looking girl there, and that's saying a lot.

Another club has a shot girl who's really attractive. Not as much as the ex-model, but still hottest girl in the club. And yet another has a waitress who blows the dancers away.

Anyone else notice this?

6 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    One club I've visited (Foxy's in El Paso) has the waitresses dance onstage topless, but they are not allowed to give lappers. Each waitress I've seen there has been better looking than the dancers.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Some clubs just rotate dancers and shot girls on various nights, so there is no real difference. However, on occasion you get a shot girl or server who is stunning that is not a dancer. While I still get shots from them, I agree that if you wait and watch, many of them will finally start to realize that the money is in the dancing. Some are allowed to do dances and its always nice to sample something that's not on stage. One of the most popular dancers in the Stark County (Ohio) area started out as a waitress in a dancers-once-a-week place called Buddies (now Sadie Rene's-- it still has dancers on Thursday nights)where she easily outshown the rest of the girls even before she started dancing. She is still there and looks pretty good for a 30-something veteran, but I have fond memories of the times she put down her tray, jumped on stage, and knocked our socks off.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Hot shot girls/waitresses are pretty common IMO. One of the wildest shot girls that I've ever seen was at Kittens in MA. As I think I mentioned in my review there, she seemed to be an ex-dancer with HUGE fake boobs that would flash & smush them on anyone that got a jello shot. She also was wearing this super, super short mini-skirt with a bangin' ass to boot! I think I remember tipping her just because she was so much fun to watch...good times... :) I also think one of the waitresses there got naked on stage during the "two girls, one cup" show...lol...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    At Dreamgirls here in Columbus, OH one of the hottest girls there is the shot girl. Lucky for the customers she is allowed to give lap dances as well as sell shots. Some of the other girls dislike her because she does not have to pay dancer fees and steals their business.
    Dreamgirls is one of the most upscale and expensive clubs in town. $10 daytime cover charge. And $25 cover charge to their VIP bar after 7:30pm.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've rarely been in clubs with shot girls, but the one time I definitively saw a shot girl, she was a dancer I had seen dance at another club. And she was probably the hottest girl there, considering this particular club wasn't noted for the quality of its women. As for regular waitresses, I don't know if they are hotter, because some of the clubs I've gone to have waitresses who are retired dancers, but they are a lot easier to flirt with. And the beer goggles probably kick in then, and then you think they are hot.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I never do shots with a shot girl. Be patient. Eventually they will realize where the real money is and move over to dancer. Or quit. Same with waitress's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion