tuscl

Strip Club Side Effects

Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:33 AM
Anyone else notice side effects from regular clubbing? I've noticed a couple: Before if I saw a beautiful women in the supermarket, airport, etc. I would maybe steal a glance. Now I'll look her in the eyes, smile, engage in conversation, etc. The other side effect is I've started tipping everybody. The other day after the check out girl at the supermarket gave me my change, I tried to give her a folded one back. She gave me a very strange look.

10 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Sleeping on my back.
  • lane
    15 years ago
    HHHAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA STEVE THAT'S HILARIOUS Ok, I do the SAME thing, I tip everyone too... oh, and I OVERTIP everyone, I tip the guy at starbucks 5 bucks, I tip wait staff at restaraunts generally 100% and if something isn't happening fast enough (getting into a club, food coming out, etc.) I tip... I tip the fed ex guy and I tip the the girls that work in my apartment building for doing stuff for me (like grabbing my mail or signing for a package) I think that's the one big thing that I have learned that "money makes the world go round" and if you want something done give someone a reason to do it... actually it's really helped me in "real life" as far as being able to see the structure of business and the emphasis on "wants" and "needs". Funny you said that, I was talking to a fellow dancer about this the other day, about tipping the DJ, the managers, the waitress the house mom, the valet, it gets expensive, I would say last nite I probably tipped out about $120 which is insane if you think about it... me working 5 days a week that's $2400 a MONTH... that's an income by its self, and that doesn't even include house fees...
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Biggest side effect is my dwindling bank account. But it's SOOOOO worth it!
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I have personally noticed that the beer I drink which is not being drunk in a strip club tastes worse than the stuff I drink in a strip club.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I flirt a lot more than I use to.
  • jimmynj
    15 years ago
    my palms are less hairy
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Higher dry cleaning bills. Stain removal costs extra.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Detriment to "real life" or civilian relationships, in the sense that VERY few women whom I meet are "hot enough" for me to even deign to interact with them romantically, much less be willing to consider dating them. So that's a detriment. (Or maybe that's a benefit?) I also can't "build" relationships -- I expect a friendship to be established "immediately" or not at all, and I generally assume (falsely) that the woman will shoulder 50% of the burden of being a competent interactor, in real life.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    I now look at every sweet little thing between the ages of 20 and 40 and just imagine her up on that stage. It is quite an amusing way to ride the train in the morning. :)
  • gk
    15 years ago
    1) Tip more. 2) I do find myself leering at women more. 3) The crazy strip club come-ons or conversations don't always work in the real world. 4) But, I've found that being "real" works in both worlds, that is, take a real interest in someone and they will take an interest in you. That's proven to be universal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion