tuscl

The Jungle in Phoenix

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:04 PM
A few years ago when I lived in Phoenix, there was a downtown SC called The Jungle that was a good place to visit after local sporting events. Does anyone know if it still exists. They used to get some decent dancers and had good grindage.

4 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    NO! You could have found that out your self by using the search function, among other options.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    My mistake I guess for not giving search the 100% accuracy and reliability that others do and for wondering if there was a possibility it had not been reviewed.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Yeah, if you're not sure it doesn't hurt to ask. I was just in a town where a good number of the clubs I ran into weren't on TUSCL. Rumor had it they'd cleaned up the red light district and shut down the clubs. Not true. Had the opposite experience in another town where the most well known clubs had shut down (at least that's what the cabbie told me). After I threw away time having him drive me past a couple I took his word for it. Never can tell.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    wallanon is right. I didn't mean to lecture you. It may still be there but operating under a different name. Do a search for Phoenix clubs and see if any of the locations match that of the Jungle. It may not have the same atmosphere that you remember.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion