tuscl

Ever get a really good LD you didn't want to end?

mr_33
Florida
Friday, April 17, 2009 11:12 PM
Ever get a really good LD that you didn't want to end? I didn't need any fulfillment, I was loving the fantasy and didn't want her to stop. I dropped $300 on 12 consecutive nude LDs (no extras) and I don't regret it one bit. She must have been bored out of her skull, but I didn't think of that until she was done (or rather I ran out of cash). Or maybe she was thinking this sucker keeps telling me to continue, I need the money for my rent, etc. I often leave a lot of clubs regretting that I spent all my cash (it always happens), but this was the first time I didn't. And it blows me away how much I spent for just LDs.

7 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Yes, and she became my ATF and is still a friend!
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    On several occasions! About 15 years ago, on a Sunday nite in Vegas, I found this really beaufiful, fun girl at the Crazy Horse 2. Except for the times she was called to the stage, I had her dance for me for several hours straight. Nothing ever CAME of it, but it was just so enjoyable, just one of those nites where everything meshed. Funny, I saw her several times over the next few years, and it was never quite the same.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I did that a few times as a newbie. Than I learned that just one or two lap daces still gives me most of the enjoyment that a marathon session would. I'd rather take a break and hang out with her for a while, if she's willing to, before continuing with any more dances. Sometimes I don't want that whole thing to end.
  • desotophil
    15 years ago
    Of course! Happens all the time. If the girl knows her game and really gets into the dances, it can be a very special experience. Typically, I like to get dances in 10 LD sets to let the mood build. It's usually with a favorite, the most I've gone is about 20 consecutive dances before I need a drink or take the game OTC.
  • desotophil
    15 years ago
    Of course! Happens all the time. If the girl knows her game and really gets into the dances, it can be a very special experience. Typically, I like to get dances in 10 LD sets to let the mood build. It's usually with a favorite, the most I've gone is about 20 consecutive dances before I need a drink or take the game OTC.
  • desotophil
    15 years ago
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    When I was a newbie I did some marathons. But now my mileage is so high with my favorites that I have to take a break after 4 songs. Now if I am ready to call it a night and want to end it on a happy note, I will go as long as it takes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion