tuscl

Music to screw by

My very hot former co-worker, now stripper, and I had our first OTC a few days ago. We have another meet in a couple of days. She likes to play music during lovemaking (she oegasms loudly). She's a master of the slow sensual act of lovemaking. Other than a mix, do you have a particular CD I can pop in so that we could do our thing?

11 comments

• minnow
    15 years ago
    How about "Ravels' Bolero"? (ala "10")
  • Techman
    15 years ago
    Use 'Bolero' for a 20 minute session. If you are man enough to keep her going for 45 minutes try Rimsky-Korsakoff's 'Scheherazade'.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Excellent suggestions. Thank you.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Probably not neccessary to say, but no rap, hip hop or club music.
    "Sketches of Spain" Miles Davis, if you like soft jazz.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I nominate these as modern Foreplay & Slow Fuck Classics:
    Angelo Badalamenti - 'Twin Peaks' Soundtrack
    Air - 'Moon Safari'
    Tosca - 'Suzuki'
    Luomo - 'Vocal City'
    Massive Attack - 'Mezzanine'
    Nightmares on Wax - 'Carboot Soul'
    Boards of Canada - 'Campfire Headphase'
    D'Angelo - 'Voodoo'

Most of the above are ambient dub or R&B based. Some slow, trippy rock can work nicely, too:
    Elysian Fields - 'Bleed Your Cedar'
    Mazzy Star - 'So Tonight That I Might See'
    Cowboy Junkies Trinity Sessions
    Spiritualized
    Slowdive
    Low
    Bedhead
    Macha

You might try some instrumental hip hop albums like the versions Dr. Dre or Wu Tang's RZA have released with all the raps (which would be pretty distracting) left out.

Also, check out the Kompakt label's annual 'Pop Ambient' compilation series, esp. 2002/03/06 & 07
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    About 18 years ago, it seemed like every girl I met kept a CD of Enigma or Dead Can Dance at home just to throw on for fucking. It made me realize how much better I like sex with no music. (Especially Enigma, which has dated horribly - Dead Can Dance is still cool.) I guess strip clubs have also made me appreciate silence all the more. Much as I love music, I'd rather hear her sighs and noises without a soundtrack.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Go to www.mindcontrolling.com to buy some CDs.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Bolero's an obvious fave, and no doubt.

But I am surprised no one has suggested any Barry White yet. C'mon, Baby...

I don't typically have music playing, but my new gal may make me change that...she's the loudest I've ever encountered. I mean, she'd make Kim Cattrall's character from "Porky's" blush! I had to ask her later if she were faking, or if she were in some pain; nope--just feelin' good, and had to let it out...
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    In college a had the girlfriend that lived near the "crazy/hot" bell curve and she believed that the actual act of screwing should only last 7 minutes. Foreplay, cuddling, oral, etc., could exceed at either end of the clock, but I could only be in the saddle for seven minutes. She also loved Ted Nugent. Therefore, she would only screw to "Stranglehold." Because it was just over 7 minutes long, I had time to set the stereo, jump into bed, jump her bones, and I had to be done right at the end. She was nutty, but the violent, misogynistic lyrics made the whole thing pretty kinky.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    A while back. I burned a CD that I entitled music to fuck by. Same difference. The 18 songs were all love songs done by famous FEMALE artists. Whenever I travel, I always take it and my portable CD player with me. I do have 20 or so songs by Barry White but I prefer female singers (a dancer explained that I feel them singing to me). I also have 3 versions of Bolero. I saw Bo in a movie the other night. She has really aged. Is Mr. Derek still alive?
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    S-Cat, Bo still alive, John Derek died in '98 (didn't know if you were kidding or serious).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion