tuscl

VIP DISASTER

10inches
Florida
Saturday, April 4, 2009 1:52 PM
sure this has happened to others, but recently i was in a club in ATL. hooked up with gorgeous blonde dancer with fabulous tits and ass. after a couple of table dancers i fell for her VIP sales pitch. you know the one where she says that vip i so much "more of eveything".. well it wasn't!! soon as the music started the "no's" began. no, you can't touch that. no, you can't kiss that. no, that's not allowed. left with a feeling of total frustration and of being ripped off.

15 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    sorry to hear this. I use the rule of thumb that if a girl does not let you touch in a private dance then she won't let you touch in VIP either. I do know a couple girls though that increase their mileage in VIP but it is not many of them. One dancer explained it to me like this: "If you spend hundreds of dollars on a hot looking dentist for treatment, it does not mean you get to treat her like a whore or expect to score a date from her. Just like when guys spend hundreds of dollars on VIP treatment they should realize it is for a private dancer and someone to talk with, not for a private whore!" LOL, I had to bite my tongue from saying "a dentist is a lot different than a stripper so you can't compare apples to oranges!" But instead I was just nice and laughed with her.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    The "rule of thumb" goes way back. A man could beat his wife for being disobedient but the switch could not be bigger than his thumb. Ya gotta learn to stay out of ATL VIP rooms or better just stay outta ATL clubs.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    When dancer says that "things will get better in the VIP", they really mean it.... as in better for THEM!
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Before entering and paying for VIP I always ask, "What are your rules?" (It helps to hint that there will be more than one dance.) More than half the time I get the response "I don't have any rules." A few times that response is a lie, but that session stops at the first dance.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    SD: In theory (sometimes), bailing after 1 song & "cutting one's losses" is a viable plan. But, what if you prepaid 1-3 Benjamins "upfront". In that case, you're screwed- the club has your money, & you're probably not getting it back, yet what's the point of spending the whole VIP session with dancer that's not delivering satisfactory mileage. In this case, don't spring for upfront payments, or Minimum dance "packages" unless you feel virtually certain that you'll get the desired mileage.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I totally agree with minnow. VIPS in Atlanta are pay up front. The "what are you're rules" thing only works some time. I have walked out on a dance session that was terrible. Tossed my $20 on the couch and just walked out. Her name was MEGAN. Got that. MEGAN. Just chalk it up to experience. On the other hand. Some times it takes more than one dance to score. Last month, I let in a new dancer. She knew me by reputation and agreed to 2 for $20. It was good. Later we did another set. Outstanding. The doors opened up. All of the way. She is now on my favorites list.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Different approaches in different places. No club in Detroit charges up front for VIP dances. In the past year they have started charging $5 to get into the VIP, but some clubs have backed off that practice under customer protest. Still, with no requirement of upfront payment, here in Motown the customer is free to walk out after one dance.
  • whghIost
    15 years ago
    In general, if girls are not so uptight about getting paid upfront, then you are going to have a great time. Always tell what you like and see if the girls are cool with that. Some would lie and said they are okay with that. These girls want money upfront.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    The second they offer 'more' in the VIP I know I'm not going back there. If they have to lure me back there I don't want to go in the first place. I'll decide if we're going back, and my decision will be made regardless of what they say.
  • flguytampa21
    15 years ago
    I always treat the girls well and tip accordingly. The best I have gotten is a bj. With this girl I started with a dance, then was like forget this, I want something more intimate, so we changed to the VIP. She said she was pretty much a lesbian and hadn't gone that far since her son''s father. So try our the cheaper dancer's before you go expensive.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I believe almost all the dancers have their own rules. If they don't they might be ok with hooking up with you away from the club and avoid all of the club fees for you and themselves. If a dancer has rules during a lap dance, I doubt she's suddenly going to drop those rules in a VIP room. Unless it's simply because of security reasons. I have wondered if a dancer starts feeling your package with her hands when you're just tipping her a dollar on stage, if that might mean her rules are looser. However it may not matter if the club has hidden security cameras and moniters everything in the private rooms.
  • Officer
    15 years ago
    out of curiosity, what club did this happen in???
  • FinalLap
    15 years ago
    I consider myself a fairly experienced customer. 15+ years of business travel gets you to a lot of clubs. But then I go & do something soooooooo stupid! How many times have I told myself to NEVER go to the Champagne Room without at least a couple of regular couch dances. It's like buying a car you've never driven. Stupid! She was a mid-30's blonde with an instant connection when she sat down at my table. I had just arrived, had no dances, hadn't even gotten a drink yet. We talked for almost a half hour about all kinds of things. Her job. My business. The club scene all over the region. Sports. We could have easily been having dinner together. It felt great. When she suggested VIP, I said "let's try the next special first." She had a laundry list of reasons not to do that, and I was loving spending time with her. So, I gave in. $300 + her tip + bouncer tip & 60 mins later, we've continued to have great conversation--some of it fairly hot--but very little beyond that. It wasn't "air", but it was pretty close. Almost 20 dances worth with other girls.
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    If your going to go to strip clubs your going to get ripped off from time to time. It's a shame but as soon as you relax and let your little head do the thinking it will happen. We all would like to relax and have a good time but if your not diligent you get ripped off. Nothing to get upset about. It happens to everyone. We have all paid more for what we have gotten at times. Then other times we have all gotten more than what we have paid for. It tends to even out. The only time to worry is if your always getting ripped off then there is something wrong.
  • philip
    15 years ago
    I have learnt this: the more the dancer will promise before the VIP (it will be so hot in the VIP and all this shit...), the less she will give.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion