tuscl

No strings attached?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 12:02 AM
so for all yall who wanna know why a girl takes numbers.... so this girl has decided that i am her personal bailout system. she gets stuck and i get a "hey hunni, come see me" text. today, i get a text that "i need a favor", now im a magnanimous guy, so of course id love to help. long and short is she needs cash for a flight. when i tell her that id love to contribute, but much like the current administration, i want a little SOMETHING, i get a "you are crazy , lol" text. im not forking over cash just to be nice. guess who wont be getting their flight

14 comments

• DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    Well done Icedawg. Jeez, these chicks act like it should be such a thrill to get a txt from them that you would cough up your hard-earned money just like that. You are the consumer and the customer is always right!!!!!!!!!!
  • cems
    15 years ago
    What I notice is phone # are used 3 ways: 1 Get you to visit 2 Ask for something 3 Keep you nibbling on the hook Good idea to avoid that stuff
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    We talk about jaded strippers on here but I find that many posts by customers are just as jaded. Especially by younger members. Trust is a learning process. I have heard the horror stories from strippers and customers about who is fucking who ( financially). You have to learn the difference. I don't think that I have ever been ripped off. Some have tried. And failed. Others didn't even try and yet I helped them out. No loans. Gifts. Only 2 dancers currently have my phone number and only 5 in the last 10 years. The 2 that have it now, I trust as much as my own kids. To protect their identity, I won't say more.
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    shadow, i wouldnt qualify my post as jaded (maybe im being defensive). i am totally amicable to trust. seriously, im all for it. i even waive me general "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me" rule, BUT, there are limits to my generostiy and the milk of human kindness only runs so far. all things considered, lets be fair. want me to pay for your plane ticket? dont burn your bridge and keep asking for stuff. use common sense. ask me for something, i may indulge. but if i ask for something, dont act like its insanity. its a two way street.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Nowadays I will ask for a phone number so that I can call her to find out if she is working when I'm headed to the club - a spur of the moment kind of thing. Many of these dancers are so flaky and never have set schedules, so it's nice to be able to call them to see if they are working. I try to discourage them from ever calling me, using the "I don't want my wife accidentally answering the phone" excuse. The only time I encourage a dancer to call me is when we are setting up an OTC arrangement.Then you definitely need two-way communications.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Only three have or had my number. One no longer dances and only called me when she was working locally. One, my ATF, no longer dances, or calls, but I still see her socially at times. She called once to ask me to be in the club when she came in. She wanted me there when she quit and then we went to dinner and talked about a situation she was in. The father figure thing. The third is now a bartender. She calls at times to tell me who is working. She is the only one that has called for help. She needed help with her computer. That I granted, but money was not exchanged. She did give me a few beers, however.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    There is no reason to "help" dancers. They are not family and they exploit nice guys with good manners in order to fund the lives of their dopehead boyfriends. I believe that many customers have learned and mastered the intellectual, professional, social and vocational skills necessary to earn enough money to throw away in clubs. Face it guys, if were jerks, bums and low-lifes we wouldn't be able to earn the discretionary income to fund this hobby. So they see good clothes, manners and diction as "money on the hoof" ready to be plucked--not fucked--by a cute girl who was used to high school guys drooling all over her. Well, we can play the game and spend the money, but don't get involved in their lives and problems. Giving out personal phone numbers is an opening to being asked to get involved and help.
  • jaxman5150
    15 years ago
    Ya but if you are a jerk, bum or low-life, then u can have a hot stripper girlfriend LOL.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I disagree that you have to be a jerk or low-life to get a nice looking stripper girlfriend. However if you asked me if she was hot I would probably say no. I rarely see hot girls in strip clubs. I see a number with good looks and meet a number of nice dancers. Last weekend I even met one dancer who politely told me she was actually a mean dancer and others thought of her as being a bitch. I didn't say it but I started to wonder why bitches seem to be attracted to me. hmm, maybe she's seeing something in me.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    The ones who had my number called for: 1) can I come in to see her today (she desperately needs $200) 2) drug money (only needs $50) 3) rent money The bail bondsman who wanted $50k cash for one of my ATF's several years ago was the event that has caused me to re-think the
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    The ones who had my number called for: 1) can I come in to see her today (she desperately needs $200) 2) drug money (only needs $50) 3) rent money The bail bondsman who wanted $50k cash for one of my ATF's several years ago was the event that has caused me to re-think the
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    ...not sure what happened there...hunt & peck in the dark maybe. ...re-think the ATF, GF, OTC stuff. Save time and money, stay ITC whenever possible!! Anyway ATF got tossed in jail after she hit a pedestrian while driving. She drove off and ped died. They caught up with her quickly. She was drunk, had drugs in the car and 2 yo daughter with no child seat. She got to stay in jail for...as far as I know still there. I wish I could have helped, we had lots of good times over the years when she wasn't obviously f***ed-up. I had pretty much quit seeing her, and I was told she had lost control of the drugs and alcohol. She needed rehab and a very controlled environment. Maybe she'll get what she needs, afterall. I'll bet she calls me again. If I still have a cell phone.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I have had 4 different dancers have my number. One of them, who is a semi-retired ATF, only calls to let me know she was dancing. One was a girl who only called once and I don't remember why she called. The other two called basically to ask me to come in, even though I only go when I want to.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    mmdv: let it go. You cannot save the world. I helped a stripper once and won. You would not believe what she does now. But that is an extreme exception. When I did my 28 day alcohol rehab back in Feb, I met a 43 yo black man. We were together for 10 days. We bonded because neither of us believed in the AA doctrine. He really opened up after the 3rd day. Admitted to lying, cheating and stealing to finance his cocaine habit. Unfortunately we have gone separate directions. I cannot help him. You cannot help anyone unless they really want to make the commitment. My advice. Forget her as a lost cause.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion