tuscl

Where is 2009's equivalent of the Platinum Plus (Memphis)?

Thursday, March 26, 2009 11:09 PM
Several years back, and without any prior knowledge of the establishment, I stumbled into the PP in Memphis...and literally felt all the joys and wonderment of being a kid again. Made it back to PP 3-4x a year for the next several years until the unthinkable happened and PP was closed. Haven't found the equivalent yet - not even close. Is there one out there...anywhere?

4 comments

• Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I know the feeling. I second the sentiment. The whole "kid in a candy store" effect was overwhelming at that club. I don't even think I ever got full-service extras in there -- there wasn't really a truly private back room for that kind of thing, though I'm sure other guys partook, and I certainly partook of that at other clubs. But it wasn't 100% the level of service that thrilled me about the place. It was just, there were THOUSANDS of fillies shouldering their way through the crowd to try to get at ME and make ME feel great, letting me feel on them. Mons Venus in Tampa provides some of this allure, but it's so mechanical and mercenary and non-private that something is lost in the translation.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    That used to be my favorite club. I once got a BBBJ there an hour after a vice raid. I picked up a couple of girls for OTC action. I knew a DJ that had worked there for 13 years. I still have my life time membership card issued there (thanks TUSCL_Brother). It is good at any PP club. Since the bust that shut them down, I have moved my operations to their sister club in Columbia SC. It is every thing that I used to get in Memphis. Only cheaper. The difference being that you really have to know the dancers and have their trust. This club is in the TUSCL top 10 for good reason. Join us there for the convention May 15 & 16.
  • StripShopper
    15 years ago
    I completely understand your loss! But Memphis was getting worse every year that I visited... I got my first dance in Memphis - Oct, 1990. Place call Danny's "I think"... Anyway...I have to agree with Shadowcat. It's the best in personality, quality, and value that I've come across. With exception to Brad Brass in Indy. Fun there too. Make a point to come by during the convention... It's like a fish feeding frenzy when the TUSCL guys show up.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    SS: I think that a lot of us got initiated at Danny's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion