tuscl

Two Regulars Arrive at the Same time

whghIost
Georgia
Sunday, March 15, 2009 11:46 PM
Well, actually, one came in 15 minutes earlier. She told the other regular that it may be a little while. The other regular thought it may just be 2 hours, max. It turned out to be 3 hours. Once, they came out of the VIP, she sat with the 2nd regular and said it was not quite over yet. The 2nd regular got upset. She said that she wanted to go earlier, but the first regular was chatty and other girls came and did not give her the chance to suggest going to the VIP sooner. 2nd regular told her that in this case, she should address the first regular that they would had to limit the time and that she did not want the other regular to wait too long. She assured the 2nd regular that she would not take long and she values him. However, this is hard to believe. Was the 2nd regular out of line? Why is she doing this? I don't know anyone would like to wait 3 hours nor would wait 3 hours. She obvious know that the 2nd regular is way too into her. She is obviously using him.

12 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Always have a spare at every club you where you might be regarded as a regular. When they see that keeping you waiting--for no reason--costs them the money and attention that they crave, maybe conduct will change.
  • whghIost
    15 years ago
    That would be a great idea, but there was 2nd backup at this club. It is nice, but not very many hotties.
  • ozymandias
    15 years ago
    Anyone stupid enough to wait 2-3 hours for just one chick at a club deserves to have his time wasted. O.
  • now_starring
    15 years ago
    I got to agree with Oz on this one. I make it a point to have more than one option at any club. If the club only has one worth the money it is time to find another club even if it means traveling.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I agree, they need more than one option. That is why I don't go to this one club near me, because there isn't even a good first option there.
  • desotophil
    15 years ago
    It happens. I've had good enough relationship with a couple of dancers that they will leave anyone they are with, but that's not the norm. Usually if I go in and the girl I want to spend time with is busy, I either leave or find a way to entertain myself. If you are really a regular and she knows you're there, she will usually give you a heads up. Sounds like she really doesn't value your business so much. I'd just move on. Either find a new club or at least a new girl. She usually needs you more than you need her, or she's just playin ya anyway.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Why settle for just one back up. I have a dozen favorites at my favorite club and they have back ups. 7 years ago my ATF was expecting me at my favorite club. When I arrived she came up to me and said that she had to do a Champagne Room gig and didn't know how long she was going to be. 30 minutes into the gig, she came out and told me that the customer wanted a full hour and tried to give me $40 to get dances from the others until she was able to meet me. I refused the money and told her that I would wait for her. A short time later this suit walks up to me with a dancer that I knew. He introduces himself as the manager and tells me that "your (ATF)has bought you a dance with Kitten. It is already paid for, so just take her back there and enjoy it. I did. That's what I call a back up. Several months later, I learned that Kitten and the manager were secretly married.This could only happen in a strip club.
  • rockie
    15 years ago
    whgh: What you previous post on this subject wasn't enough? Oh yeah, She's using the "rich" guy, but she truly loves and respects you!
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Taking my own advice, I waited a short spell and, seeing no other real opportunities, left. ATF comes charging out the door with no top on and stops me in the parking lot to ask me to come back and please just wait. It was worth it.
  • jac10781
    15 years ago
    whghlost you already posted this topic in the guy post. Same answer if your willing to wait 3 hours then it's good business. The other guy won't wait so she makes you wait, takes his money then comes to you for clean up. Its a good move because you take it. Stop asking us to tell you what you already know. At this point it could be considered trolling.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Was not clear on the meaning of "trolling" so I checked the web and got the following. Just in case anyone else is ignorant as I was. An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
  • whghIost
    15 years ago
    Just wanted opinions on such a situation. Anyways, I did find a backup, but she works at another club. I guess, if my ATF here is willing to make me wait for 3 hours, then I'll leave and go to the other club. I am not sure if she realize that I too want some conversation with her before going to the VIP. There are some things you do treat all regulars the same. She need to address all not just me that her job is to make money by providing us fun. If you spend too much time with one guy, then the other guy will be upset. You would need to tell guy that are you ready shortly or otherwise you will come back and talk with guy number 2. Spread yourself with both guys. Esp, when both guys pay you about the same if you were to spend equal amount of time. Just because you spend more time with the first guy and save you the money on drinks, it is not worth to guy 2. Both guys want to spend as much time you allow them. Unless, either guy is short for time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion