tuscl

Where do you pop it?

Dain
8in/21cm
Monday, March 9, 2009 10:14 PM
Since I never pop it inside my briefs (which I hate), I usually manage to get my handkerchief in place. However, a few times my shirt took it. What do your favorite girls expect?

19 comments

• Tucker40
    15 years ago
    Um, inside a condom comes to mind.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Ditto for Tucker40.
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    depends on the girl. theres one girl who after 2 drinks, anywhere is fair game. as a matter of fact asked for it on her booty. "ive never done that before", she said.
  • My favorite girls expect? Never bothered to ask. Though in fairness they did say not on them.
  • oaktree
    15 years ago
    Agree with condom suggestion. But when during the proceedings (or before) do you usually put it on?
  • mi2hap
    15 years ago
    If girl is HJ, under da shirt.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Inside her.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    oaktree, I don't put on a condom. Every time I've needed one, the dancer did the honors. I don't know if that is common, but it has been in my experience.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    In my briefs. Yes, messy -- but at my age (74) there isn't very much volume. Most visits to SC do not result in a "pop" anyway. The rare exception (one week ago today at Paradise Showgirls, City of Industry, CA) I just let it spurt and then I give the girl an extra big hug and a tip. Usually leave the club after that, but if I want to stay, I pay a short visit to the men's room & clean up. Does anybody remember NJSCFan? He thought this was DISGUSTING, and couldn't understand anyone not going right inside the pussy. In my experience and price range, the pussy is occasionally available for the finger but not for the prick. That's just my own experience. I'm not offering rationale or judgment. We all have our own expectations.
  • cems
    15 years ago
    inside the condom which is inside the girl if getting FS or on shirt and drawers if getting HJ
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    I unbutton my shirt and onto belly if HJ. strippers usually haves wipes in their little purses. Last trip I pulled out a handkerchief (never thought I would ever use one) and placed it to the side in plain sight. the dancer gave me a big smile and said "smart". at the appropriate time she grabbed it and made a potential huge mess a non issue. it was a super absorbant rag so it worked great. In the kitty with out a condom is dumb dumb dumb. the last trip I made the dancer told me she just got out of the hospital after having a hysterectomy due to 'cervical cancer'. That type of cancer is only caused by HPV a very contagious STD. Doesn't hurt the guy, but it can kill the girl including any future contacts including a wife. 'arbeeguy' 74 and still going strong.... you da man!!!
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    only time i ever popped at the club was between dancers' boobs (at her suggestion) after a vigorous HJ. she then pulled out a wipe and cleaned herself and me
  • jayc
    15 years ago
    yes, whereever the girl wants it, tits, shirt, boxers. one club does have babywipes in the rooms.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    In the briefs has never been a problem for me as I am usually ready to leave the club at that point anyway. In those clubs where the girls can let Willy go free the girls almost always have a tissue or wetwipe to clean up both of you.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Don't have this problem. Woo hoo!
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Some ideas: 1. Nylon briefs. Not wet spot. 2. Small envelope of your own baby wipes in hip pocket. 3. Condom--put on in the mens room and then you can go for the pop. 4. forget it. Just go for the moment.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    "Legal" Lappers: Condom (worn inside the pants -- especially a loose-fitting asymmetrical style, like the Inspiral). Other services: wherever she and I arrange. Just about every imaginable location has seen its fair share, I should think. Inside this hole, inside that hole, with our without a condom, in her hands, other places on her clefts and creases, various rags wipes towels upholstery vessels hair rugs carpet strangers pets ...
  • BeachBoner
    15 years ago
    Can't IMAGINE having some rubber/latex on my linguini in a strip joint. The only times I shoot (which is often) is with my shorts under my balls with the dancers hand jacking my onto her belly, or if she's sitting along side (instead of straddling lap), they seem to garb a cocktail napkin and I shoot in her hand and napkin. In Detroit some years ago at "Fancy Pants" the handjobs were with the dancer along side in a small booth, and usually an in-her-mouth shot was an option unless she was using lube.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion