tuscl

Clingy dancers

clubdude
The Greater Detroit Area
Sunday, March 8, 2009 1:50 AM
What does one do when he comes into the club and the same dancer is all over him before he can get a drink? Especially when you want to check out some of the new talent. To put it nicely, her skills have gone down, greatly.

12 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    lol, I wish I had that problem more often. I would love a dancer to give me that much free attention when I walk in the door.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    One of the "laws of nature"- you will be totally ignored by truly hot dancers, even if you're the only guy in the club- they will be totally engrossed in video game, or conversation with someone. Then on a crowded night, with many dancers, you will be "cockblocked" by one of the less desireable dancers, while the ones that you want get snagged by other guys, or head back to dressing room.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    "minnow's law" instead of Murphy's Law... :)
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    had same problem with older dancer at local club. she just would not leave me alone, so i could interact with the other girls. finally just switched to another area club
  • how
    15 years ago
    A recent topic explored how to ditch the clingers. One suggestion that just came to mind but may not have been brought up in that other thread: Tell her you want full service. She'll likely say she does not do that, and you two can part ways on "her terms." If she goes for it, you have a choice to make: do her, or try another club...
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ clubber- How can you be so sure my IRL name isn't Murphy?!?!
  • Ironcat
    15 years ago
    I just tell her "hey, I just got here and want some time to soak in the ambiance" - That way it doesn't come off as an outright rejection, but she gets the message that you are not buying dances at this time.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    1. "I just got laid off and I'm broke." (This might get around.) 2 "I'm waiting on someone." 3. "I'm not buying dances now, maybe later." 4. "My wife used to work here and I just wanted to see what it was like. I may be leaving soon."
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    or. "are you the girl that my friends warned me about?" ambiguous enough to get her nervous
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I just tell I got here, I'm not ready, and please stop by later (if I am interested).
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I tell em that "I'm waiting for someone and that someone will not come over here as long as you are sitting here".
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    minnow, Might be, but if so, not the same "Murphy" or you would be one damn OLD SOB! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion