tuscl

Off Topic - What are your favorite PENNY STOCKS?

Saturday, March 7, 2009 10:27 PM
Casualguy's comment on another thread prompted this question: What are your favorite PENNY STOCKS?

11 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    These days, most any Fortune 500 company. :)
  • hogsun
    15 years ago
    Is GE goin up or down from here?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    hahaha AIG, FNM, FRE, RAD, SIRI, GGP, and CHTR were all once considered blue chips and are now penny stocks or near bankruptcy. Also citigroup is soon to be added to that list. However, I have considered investing in ACTC, which is a stem cell research company that is now $0.10 and before President Obama it was just $0.01 I also like to consider an investment in RICK (Rick's cabaret), which is under $4 a share.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    General Motors. It will be saved and the stock will go up.
  • dallas702
    15 years ago
    Right now, it's Citigroup. Out of necessity. I HAD thousands in Citi stock, now it's hundreds. With all the other hits I've taken in the past year, I'm cheering for Citi. If it's not worth $30+ within a year, it will be because it dropped to ZERO because of a Gvmt takeover.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Buy Citi! Of course, as long as President Obama maintains his open hostility towards capitalism ("I want to destroy the very idea of supply-side economics"), then the stock market will continue to languish. Tread carefully...
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Ugh...as if capitalism = failed "supply-side" economics...please... Once again, so much for the famed "personal responsibility" of the Right-wing when it comes to placing the blame on the administration that started the USA's (and the entire globe's really) recession a long while ago, the administration that saw the largest single-quarter decline in U.S. GDP in many decades, the administration that saw HUGE job losses & an enormous loss of wealth in the housing sector, and the administration that saw a monumental upheaval in the USA's financial markets & a dramatic lack of consumer confidence. Hint: That admininstration was the Bush Regime...
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I've been playing around with FAS and FAZ. Lol, I heard Jim Cramer condemning SKF the other day. That guy is a clown. One day he calls the bottom. Then after it drops some more he says it was only a bottom. I read the best way to make money from his recommendations is to short the stocks he recommends. You may have to wait 2 to 4 days to get the maximum gain but I believe I read you could make about 25 percent a month by shorting his recomendations. I going long right now hoping for a short term bounce up in the market. The SP500 hit a number at the bottom I thought it might bounce up from and it did.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I may need to move my money out of Fidelity. They rip you off if you trade more than 1K shares and so many stocks are penny stocks now.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think GE still has room to move down because they still have not lost their AAA credit rating. Nearly all the articles I have read point to GE eventually losing their AAA credit rating. I think this will cause the stock to drop more.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    That's the problem, thay all have room to move down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion