tuscl

The Christian's Guide to Stripping

Sunday, February 22, 2009 12:30 AM
[view link] I found these last year and they make me laugh.

10 comments

• Anna
    15 years ago
    Oh yeah here is her myspace it has more... [view link]
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    Ok I suck here is lesson 2 [view link]
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I watched and listened until about 3:00 but she still hadn't taken her top off, so I'd have to say that this was just an air dance.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    --- :) just kidding ... :) ---
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Lesson 1 was cute. :)
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    Lesson 2 is my favorite and then on her You Tube channel she has Stripper's Guide to Politics and the Christian's Guide to Stripping...she can't be that bright but it is funny to me.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Hey, I'd pay that gal a few dollars to dance for me...lol...I guess she's a comic as well. WWJD...LOL! Sounds like Sarah Palin would have been her chosen candidate... ;) Power to the People's Pussy! One of my former ATFs was very Christian. She didn't go to church, but she prayed all the time & would ride me constantly about not believing in God. She didn't think that being naked or basically teasing guys for money was morally wrong. It was the best way that she thought she could support her two kids, since her deadbeat, estranged, highly-abusive husband didn't even let her learn anything else to better herself. It was a very odd combination IMO...
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Most of the dancers, actually almost all of the dancers that I know are Christians. Although I don't see stripping and Christianity going hand in hand, not sure there is any Biblical basis for such a view. Knew some slutty Christians who were just regular women and unless the other party was married, sex wasn't seen as a negative---maybe they need to be reading their Bible differently. ;)
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I've met all kinds of dancers. Some dancers probably have the same view as one guy who told me "heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over!" I don't remember who told me that. Meanwhile other dancers occasionally will say something like, uhh, I have to get up early for Easter services.
  • soulchicken
    15 years ago
    This is my first post, usually a lurker, but felt the need to chime in. I've actually had several dances from her. She danced at Bazooka's Showgirls in KC for a while then moved to the Outhouse in Lawrence. She's actually super cool and very sexy. Stage name was Lori (or Supergirl, on account of one of her costumes). I don't know where she dances now, but I've always had good conversations from her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion