tuscl

A Mistress?

The thing that got me thinking about this is a vacation relief receptionist/agent who sometimes works at my company. At one time she was a dancer at an upscale joint (she's cute and has a HUGE chest). She married a rich guy (high nine figures per year) about seven years ago. They appear to have a good thing going on. Is she the very rare exception ? Is it possible to find a rare gem that won't self destruct, or who is just plotting on that "community property" provision?

Let me take it to another level. Suppose you find one who is good company. Could you sign her as a contract companion (you pay her X amount for two evenings a week and two weekends a month)? Renew the contract every year or two.

I'm looking for serious thoughts on this matter, not "all strippers are bitches" and "I hate the government".

13 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    OK, I hate the government. :) Seriously, you want a real contract? Sorry, by real I mean you want it enforceable in court? You plan on paying taxes on the money you give her? Or, you expect her to pay all manner of taxes?

Anyway, doesn't seem like a serious question because it is "evidence" that the government can use to rip your ass off big time. Of course, if you love and trust the government, then yes the contract seems like a good approach that should allow both parties to hopefully understand better what each expects from the other. In fact, with partners generally I think it is a good idea to sit down and write out an agreement in plain English attempting to cover different situations and expectations.

• zorro
    16 years ago
    High nine figures a year? He makes, like, $900 million a year? He must be famous, give us his name so we can google pictures of his wife.

Zorro
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing... only a handful of people (Carlos Slim, Bill Gates, a few Middle Eastern plutocrats) make that and *then* it's capital gains, not salary ;)

And he lets his stripper wife do temp work?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    OK, I've been found out! It is me!
  • bugmenot
    16 years ago
    high 9 figures is not rich it's filthy dirty wealthy either your dumb 4 saying it or she dumb 4 working
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Hmmm...that situation kinda reminds me of how I got my first job at a the most prominent firm I have ever worked for...lol.
    <3
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Sorry, I meant high six figures (I had just woke up, hadn't had my caffeine yet), and yes, he lets his FORMER stripper wife do temp work. It's so that she can have pocket money (when she buys him a birthday or anniversary gift, she'd prefer that he not know how much it costs).
  • samsung1
    16 years ago
    anna nicole smith worked as a stripper and got married to a billionaire. I think she still worked though as a model, etc.
  • glen_livet
    16 years ago
    Don't waste your time looking for a mistress at a strip club.

try one of the following sites:

www.sugardaddyforme.com

www.seekingarrangement.com

www.ashleymadison.com
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Um....sugardaddie.com....no. Lol...actually i think your ATF would not only enjoy a change of scenery from seeing you in the club, but you already know her and are comfortable with her...
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    pompatous,

Great post. I wouldn't have thought of looking at those sites. I'm not considering trying to find a mistress. Earlier, I enjoyed the post of a member here who took a stripper on a working vacation. Fish and company begin to stink after three days. He learned that. I'm probably more particular than him. I had an ATF from 04 to 06, with whom I had lots of shared interests. It still bugs me that she bailed on me.
  • rugisinsd
    16 years ago
    Regarding contracts, I heard an interesting discussion on ESPN radio where Colin Cowherd (talk show host) discussed the concept of getting married to one woman for life. He considers the practice old and out dated as it was conceived thousands of years ago when humans only lived in to their 30s. He’d like to see it where two people could enter in to a marriage for a set number of years (e.g. 5 years) and at the end of those years they would have to decide whether or not to renew their marriage license. If they decided not ot renew, then they both could just walk away – no harm no foul. That discussion got me thinking about my marriage and whether or not I would renew the license with my wife of 25 years - interesting.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    The 1960's threw us into a state of turmoil. Up till then, it was recognized that there was a difference between the sexes and that is why there was bordellos. Men want sex everyday, and they need fantasy, whereas women prefer less sex, yet want their mate happy, and closing the bordellos across the country was shaking up the normal order of things.

Strip clubs have replaced the bordellos, but it's taken forty years for it to happen.

European men of means have a wife and a mistress. It's expensive, thus just for men of means. I was recently told that 80 percent of couples in Belgium cheat on each other. Early in the movie "Memory of a Killer", a couple is having a discussion. Husband tells wife that he'll have to stay overnight on a business trip. While smiling, the wife says:"Do me a favor, buy her a better perfume."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion