tuscl

I'm not going to post that...

Sunday, February 8, 2009 2:39 AM
Many times I'll start writing a post (here on this board)only to stop and "X" out of it. Sometimes it's a new post and other times it's a response to an existing post. Call it self censorship or what ever, but many times I find myself not wanting to post something. Do you ever find your self doing this? Your thoughts?

7 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago
    I do the same thing. I'll be typing away at record speed and notice too many errors. Instead of fixing it or being more careful, I just eliminate everything and don't post. Rarely will I make a fresh start. Whatever the topic or reply if I've eliminated it, then it is unlikely I try again.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    It happens all the time with me. Usually, it's because it wanders off-topic or else it just sounds stupid.
  • Yes, but sadly it's because I think what I typed will implicate either the stripper, myself, or you guys, and I don't want that to happen. I really want to be open to you guys, but more and more I find myself watching out for people who might want to use what we say here against us.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Often, and usually for the same reason(s).
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    I was going to respond to this post, but decided not to.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    CarolinaWanderer, That was a good one...LOL
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I delete what I type quite a lot as well and end up not posting as much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion