tuscl

Strip Club Golf Outing

Monday, January 12, 2009 1:02 PM
I see at strip club web sites that many strip clubs do promotion events from car washes to softball games to golf outings. I was wondering about golf outings. Has anyone ever been to a strip club golf event? What do they generally cost? Are the events any fun? Or are they just another rip-off?

10 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    I would venture (my experience seems to back this up) that any SC event is at least an attempted rip off. I'm sure they are not done out of the goodness of their hearts. Of course there may be some decent charitable events somewhere, but I doubt it.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    There were two strip club sponsored golf tournaments in Houston that ended badly. Strippers behaved badly on the course (the club encouraged them to) and women golfers saw it and called the media. The second time around, it was caught on camera by a news helicopter. If there have been any further tournaments, I didn't hear about it. Along the same lines.... For more than a decade a pair of shock jocks threw what was basically a bachanallia. It was a "formal ball", but in order to get tickets, your very attractive wife or girlfriend had to go to the radio station and "perform". After one ball, which made the news because it got way out of hand, the radio station not only ended the ball (which they had sponsored), but fired the jocks. A couple of years later the best dj in town ressurected the ball and used his own money to advertise it on the radio. The day after the ball, he was fired. It's been three years, but he finally landed a job at an all talk station. My point-there's a time & place for everything. It's best if strippers and their customers keep it inside the walls of a strip club.
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    It probably depends on the area of the country where you are talking about. In the Detroit area most of the top strip clubs used to have golf outings. Each foursome would have one to three golfers and one and one or two dancers depending on the ratio you wanted. They usually had a shotgun start (one foursome starting at each hole at the same time for those unfamiliar with the term). The cost used to be about $125 or $150 dollars. This included golf, carts and a private dinner, drinks and door prizes back at the club after the golf outing. It was never said but you were also expected to tip the dancers in your foursome. This could be anything between two and five hundred dollars each depending on what all occurred during the outing. At the golf outing they always had waitresses driving around in drink carts and the drinks were free. Usually by the time you were done with the first couple of holes the dancers were topless or completely nude. It was always a lot of fun and a good time was had by all. Dancers would be giving lap dances while you drove the cart and let's just say when putting you weren't always aiming at the whole the golf course placed on the green. Thing could even go beyond that depending on the dancer you had. They were always a lot of fun and never a rip off. Then some one ratted them out to a local news station. They went out and hid in the woods and bushes and filmed some of the activities. They ran the story day and night for about a week digitizing out all the nudity. They even tried to interview some of the participants and the golf course manager. I think it was sweeps week and you know how they can sensationalize stuff to get higher ratings. They would have you think the world was coming to an end because of these golf outings. I'm sure they embarrassed a lot of people and a lot of married men has some explaining to do. That ended all the golf outings. There hasn't been one since. I used to go to them and some advice is to make sure you know the dancers you will be with for the day. If you have a favorite or one you like arrange that they will be the ones you get it will usually be a lot more fun then to be one you don't know who is randomly selected. Also ask the dancers ahead of the event what goes on. If they have been to one before they will usually tell you the real scoop.
  • Cougar289
    15 years ago
    Here in E St. Louis there are a number of dancers who have golf days, but this is just them setting it up with customers. One of them told me all that goes on for about $400 and it sounded like a lot of fun. All putts were assisted by long legged women protecting errant shots from going past the hole and those that got just short of the hole a tongue was used to finish the job. Don't think any club here will put their name out there to sponsor an event like this - too much risk. But you can have a great time without a club sponsoring the event.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Robofan has accurately described the events that took place in Detroit. I wonder how many deals in the auto industry dried up when the golf outings were dropped.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    There is one strip club in SE MA that does one every now & again. Check out your favorite strip club website for more info. I've always wondered about these kind of events. Hooters even sponsors some, but I don't know how much you'd see at these kind of events or...less importantly...how all those distractions would affect your game... ;)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I know Kahoot's in Columbus, OH had a golf outing this year but I did not go to it. I would feel too embarrassed because I am not very good at golf. Also, golf in general is a rip off. Country clubs make strip clubs look like cheap entertainment.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I would feel too embarrassed because I am not very good at golf. Also, golf in general is a rip off." Do strippers dig guys more when they have a longer drive off the tee?? LOL...I always used to say to my fellow golf buddies that weren't very good that they were getting more "strokes per dollar" than the rest of us... ;)
  • Electronman
    15 years ago
    On the other hand,having strippers on the golf course adds another layer of meaning to common golf terms such as: holing out up and down tend the stick you have honors how many strokes did you take washing your ball before teeing off etc.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    This one club that used to exist had one I always wanted to go to, but never had the money for. One of my favorites at my favorite club, when she danced at one of her previous clubs, would do their golf outing and said that was the easiest money she ever made.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion