tuscl

Don't like the new format

ShotDisc
Florida
Thursday, January 8, 2009 12:54 PM
Nor sure if I am the only one, but I don't like the new format of this site. I find myself not coming here as often because of it. Anyone else feel this way?

14 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    I like it. What about it is unfavorable to you? Founder is responsive to thoughtful feedback, but simply saying "I don't like [it]" does not offer much to go on.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    I like it a lot. Actually, I LOVE it. I think Founder is a great genius and humanitarian. I could do a little nitpicking - such as being REQUIRED to give three evaluation numbers on every evaluation, but that's a piddling complaint isn't it. I get more personal benefit out of this site than any other, except Google and Wikipedia.
  • happylap
    15 years ago
    New since when? There have been a lot of gradual changes over time, most I like. I haven't noticed a major change in format in the last few months. I agree with "how". Founder is responsive to thoughtful criticism but he needs specifics. One thing I'm curious about. I just recently noticed the change from [view link] to [view link]. It's very smooth. If you go to [view link] you are automatically rerouted to [view link] so quickly you might not even notice. I'm just curious why Founder made the change.
  • founder
    15 years ago
    Shot Disc, you're either part of the problem, or part of the solution. What don't you like about it? Shoot me a message and I will have a look at your ideas. thanks F PS Happylap, we changed from .com to .net for upcoming reasons. stay tuned!
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    Did it just change again today? It looks like the top clubs moved to the left and the other two moved over one spot to the right. It's still fine, just curious if that's what happened?
  • I think founder got a new haircut and wants us to notice or else it's the last straw and he'll want a divorce!
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    I don't even know what the new format is. What changed?
  • happylap
    15 years ago
    Founder, You're just like a stripper. Teasin' me with expectations. Maybe you've been spending too much time in the clubs, pickin' up their habits. (just kiddin') Regards, hl
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I didn't particularly like the new format of this page, and mentioned it to founder. He replied in a timely fashion, but even before he did, I found it no longer a problem. Some people (me) just do not like change. However, that is on first glance. Give me time, and I may find I like things the new way.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    I too am slow to accept change so when this site changes it takes me a little while to get used to it. After a while everything seems normal again. Founder has always responded promptly to any questions I have given him. This is a great site and if you have a specific complaint I'm sure Founder will address it.
  • LoneLurker
    15 years ago
    I like it.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I was bored at work today. So I did some googling to try to figure out why switch to .net rather than just stay with .com Do you know what a domain extension is? I already did. They are the .coms, .nets, .gov and about two hundred more. .com makes up about 75% of them and more or less means commercial..net is used mostly by ISP's. You don't suppose????
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Lousy format.
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    too much going on. liked the old format better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion