tuscl

At what point would you NOT pay for the Kitty?

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 11:37 AM
This dancer that I have been getting dances from over the past month, gave me her number this past Saturday night. She really isnt' all that hot, probably a borderline 5. The sad part is she is still the hottest girl left at that club. All my other faves have left, and she is what that is left. Only 1 other favorite who worked at this club offered OTC experience. The dancer in question has a so so face, Her body is what I find somewhat attractive. I haven't even talked to her since she gave me the number. I will try to give a call tonight. So the question is, should I spend money on the "kitty" or is she not worth it? I guess one question would be is how much she is wanting? I am not willing to pay that much for someone who is no more than a 5 out of 10.

7 comments

• imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    That's really a question you and Mr. Johnson must answer. If you both are really interested (Johnson is really good at sending signals), then its worth any price. But by the looks of your post, you are only mildly interested, and if that's the case, then Ms. Dancer probably isn't worth spending a dime on...one of those leaving you thinking the next day, "What the fuck was I thinking?"
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    I think you need a new club
  • Jpac73
    16 years ago
    You are right Philip, I do need a new club, but the area that I live in their isn't much to choose from. Most dancers here in Southeast Alabama fall in the 4 to 7 range. Seeing a 8 or 9 is pretty rare, a 10 is practicaly non existant.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    She must first pass the wiff test and you get that at the stage. If that passes with flying colors and then determine the quality of your own erection, because she can be so so in the face and have all the other tools to make it a good experience. Finally as Brother indicated see if she will do the things that you like. If it's only about the Kitty and nothing else is working then I think you should pass, however I am going to personnaly test this theory next week when I meet with a girl that it's only about the kitty, but this one is free. I am going to test out if I like it enough to endure certain issues would I be willing to pay for it if needed to. I'll keep you posted.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    Here is a very graphic test, but I will stand by it: Immediately before your next trip to the club, jack off. If, when you get to the club, you are still interested in fucking her, go for it. If, when you get to the club, you have no interest in fucking her, then by definition she is no better than jacking off, and you should forget about it. Sorry for such a graphic suggestion, but I think this method gets to the heart of the matter in a very direct way.
  • londonguy
    16 years ago
    I asked a stripper in a Vegas club if she would do an OTC. She replied saying she wasn't a prostitute, she told me that girls that do are just prostitutes that pick up guys whilst dancing for them. But in answer to your question, if she isn't charging too much then go for it. You only live once. Some of the best lays i've ever had have been with girls rated at a 5.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Jpac73, I think your little head's interest should dictate your decision. If there is interest why not go for it. If not, then you are wasting your time and money. On the better club situation, I suggest you get on I-65 in South Alabama and drive north to Huntsville and make a stop at Fantasia. You will not be disappointed, see reviews for the last couple of years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion