tuscl

Movies about strippers

bornloser
Florida
Saturday, December 27, 2008 6:52 PM
I see Marisa Tomei and Jessica Biel will be playing strippers in upcoming movies. I have a feeling the movies will might some very hot scenes but overall will suck. I saw 2 movies last year "Yellow" and "I Know Who Killed Me", they both sucked and there were really NO hot scenes in either. Funny how a zero budget movie on Cinemax is much better than a major Hollywood film like "Striptease" or "Showgirls". The best stripclub movie by far is a XXX rated film called "Stripped" with Devon. Another good one was "Lapdancer", another Cinemax classic. Why can't Hollywood get it better? Is this a case of the real thing being so much better than a movie? I would rather go to a hot stripclub than watch a dumb movie about it and I am sure most of us would.

4 comments

• bornloser
    16 years ago
    poor typing and cut and paste on that --what the fuck-I hope I got my point across
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Te reason Hollyweird gets most stripper movies so very wrong is because most Hollyweird directors are gay. They don't go to strip clubs and the only thing they know about strip clubs are what their female friends tell them. The research done might be by an actress who visits the club, but really knows nothing or little about LD's or the VIP room. As far as the Jessica Biel movie goes, although hot footage of her was taken, she gets to pick and choose what makes the final cut. Word is, she'll cut quite a bit. I've seen vidcaps of The Wrestler. Marisa will deliver on the flesh. I don't know how realistic the club scenes will be.
  • yndy
    16 years ago
    Marissa is my ATF actress. Was fortunate to meet/talk with her briefly in 2004. Its funny how she kept her clothes on until ~age 42. And now they keep coming off! She certainly has good genes/takes care of herself.
  • yndy
    16 years ago
    Excerpt from review: [view link] ...Thanks to film-festival screenings of "The Wrestler," Rourke has become a foregone conclusion for an Oscar nomination, but keep an eye on Tomei. At 44, she may be the first serious actress to play a stripper who actually bares her body and assumes the humiliating poses required. Rourke is harrowing; Tomei is devastating. When I see this movie, I imagine the song, "I'm in love with a stripper" will be running thru my mind!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion