tuscl

A strip club related death in ESL

Friday, December 26, 2008 9:30 PM
This is the end of the story that I posted about earlier this week. Took the poor SOB several days to die. In the words of British nobility, Sir Elton John--"That's one dude gone/Just one more john who made a mistake..." From 12/26 Belleville (IL) News-Democrat: Man dies after attack outside Washington Park strip club A 35-year-old St. Louis man attacked outside a Washington Park strip club on Saturday died on Christmas Day. Frank Dover was shot as he entered Dolly's Playhouse on 62nd Street and Forest Boulevard early Saturday, police said. Dover had been on life support since he was hospitalized.

4 comments

• giveitayank
    16 years ago
    Have the authorities arrested a suspect(s)?
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Lots of people walk around in "Condition Green" when they should be walking around in Condition Yellow. In green, you presume your environment is safe and you have your head down and your mind pre-occupied with other things. In yellow, your head is up, moving around, your eyes assessing any threat in your area. As I pointed out earlier, someone did get the drop on me once, but they were very experienced convicts (the Police later killed them in a shootout). The sad death chitown lawyer posted here is proof that we all need to be more careful, no matter where we are.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    A sad story, and a sad job of getting the facts together. The 1st report (re: chitowns earlier thread) says victim was struck on the head by a blunt object. Second report reiterated strike in head, adding that gunshots were heard. Now, this one just says he was shot. Which happened first, if at all? Earlier report says shirt was stripped off. Was it stuffed with large denomination bills? (Good case for not stuffing shirt pocket with bills). Whatever, this serves as a cautionary example to be in at least condition yellow,
  • FunSeeker
    16 years ago
    Was it a robbery, random shooting, or gang related?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion