tuscl

Shemale Strippers Worth Getting Dances From?

Some time back I posted about the shemale over at Angels. Would I have gotten at least one dance from her if I found her to be hot? Dang straight! :)

There are some reactionaries like Clubber and my stripper buddy, but I think they might be the minority. At Angels it most likely wouldn't have gone over too well if the dancer dropped the drawers----and, it is a good thing the stage shows are almost always ignored; due to the protruding puny penis. Shoot one of Clubbers relatively enlightened relatives might have been there with a .40 slug.

33 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    lopaw, If I ever get back to CA,I hope that we can meet.We share knowledge of the clubs around LAX. I know that you have met up with minnow twice. I would not try to get into your pants.I know that, that does not fit into your lifestyle but we share a common goal. PUSSY!
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Hi lopaw,

If you're my type, then I'd gladly hit on you for a few paid dances. :) Heck, it might be fun for you to be a dancer for a few songs. Besides your new honorary guy status just adds to your value. ;)

I don't recall any lesbians getting pissed at me for being aggressive. Scared once, but that was just a miscommunication---the customer was smoking hot and she looked like a dancer. The dancers pointed out she wasn't wearing a "uniform," which at Angels means zippo because the dancers do that when they're not working. Hit on the dancers when they're not working and the response is either a little fun or they tell you when they're working. :)

Why hit on a stripper in street clothes? I prefer that "uniform" especially if it is relaxed. Why hit on a lesbian? Some don't mind and besides it seems normal for a woman to be attracted to other women---what seems odd is women being attracted to men. My old girlfriend strongly preferred women---the joke being only because I was her boyfriend. :)

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw,

No changes required. You are just one of us on here with the same goals. However, if you like sports, fishing, motorcycles, cars, farting, etc. that is all a plus!

Oh, and thanks for the vision you planted in my mind.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Clubber,

I'll happily accept my new honorary guy status as long as I don't have to be hairy, nor do I have to grow a penis. My detachable one suits me just fine. ;)
  • jablake
    15 years ago

A frequent bone of contention at the book store would be my price versus the prices of price guides. My respect for the price guides was pretty much near zero. They had some books listed at prices I would kill to buy at the absurdly low prices and other priced thru the roof that I might as well put in the dumpster.

I have this Barbie doll book listed at $28----it is a total steal at that price and should actually be listed for about $100. This lady comes in and wants it for the price guide price of $3. I say go somewhere else and buy it for $3. She says she has looked everywhere and that book doesn't exist. I say wait till you find it at a thrift store or maybe a yard sale. She says she wants it now, but at the "fair" price of $3. I say the fair price is actually $100. She says that is impossible because it is listed at $28. I said, yep and been a hell of a lot new dollars (inflation) created since that price----and it is one of these deals where it is almost as easy or perhaps easier to sell it for a $100 than sell it for $28. Basic economics. The cattle too often believe the price equals value.

She is battling me for over an hour and I say look, I feel like just taking it home and putting it in the trash. Oh don't put it in the trash give it to me. Then she says it is for her daughter. I say your daughter isn't worth spending a little money on? She says it is about what is "right" and "fair." She says if the price guide said $500 or even a $1,000, then she'd gladly pay those prices. She just wants what is "fair." I said I have total contempt for the price guides. She says you think you know more than them? I say, yep a whole lot more. Of course, you can ask those clowns where to order it for $3. LOL! :) She leaves in a huff. I put the book in the trash can under the desk.

She comes back with her daughter! To cut to the chase she trades a $100 worth of new books which she claimed had no value for my "$3 book." We were both happy campers and especially her daughter. :) After the sale, she said I know this is a sore point but why don't you believe in the price guides? I said because I can't buy the books that I like at those absurd prices and if I could, then I'd be buying like mad.

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    No second to my lopaw nomination?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "I put that on the same level as a counterfeiter selling a fake Rembrandt to an art collector."

I can see the art collector loving the "masterpiece" for 20 years. A new expensive test shows the art collector was loving a fake. Cry him a river. :)

A relative had this fake $10. What a work of art. So much was done so perfect (pre-personal computer era) and then you've got these glaring errors; how could the counterfeiter be so good and so bad? I think the fake $10 was worth much more than $10 and would love to know its story. The relative acquired it at a fast food joint as a cashier and one negative about the fake is it could catch your eye; part that was just its newness.

Opinion can be everything. A bunch of know nothings say the "masterpiece" is worth $50 million, then it is worth $50 million until a bunch of know nothings say its worthless. Reminds me of this hooker hound who was dismayed that Americans would eagerly buy a foreign country's trash women. He asked why in the world would a customer drool over foreign trash when that same customer would have nothing to do with the trash in his own back yard? The answer is fairly simple: The customer may have total contempt for the foreign country's standards. A woman might be considered trash because she didn't get her feet bound and deformed. A woman might be considered trash because she has the wrong religion or is a persecuted minority. Why the fuck would I want a foreign culture to decide for me what I like and what I don't like? Sure I can easily be persuaded to change course due to threats/punishments, but my basic like remains the same. And, except for threats/punishments why would I want my country to determine what I like or dislike? President Bush doesn't like small titted women or Iran or marijuana? Who the F cares as long as there isn't threats or punishment associated with choosing a small titted woman.

• jablake
    15 years ago

"jablake- since you're keen to he-males and the rest of us are not......they're all yours."

Unfortunately, TUSCL members don't constitute the entire customer base for she-males. I've apparently got stiff competition judging from the market prices.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    No! To further elaborate, there are variations of "shemales", trannies, whatnot. I break them into 2 groups- those with dick still attatched, those with dick surgically removed. In the later group, I'm wondering if they have a cosmetic vagina/clit. One reason I favor nude clubs is for less likelihood of being fooled by tranny [some pics in ads are very hard to tell]. Yet, myself, and a few other zbone posters have kinda wondered about one particular dancer of a few yrs. ago at a COI club. I never saw dancer dance nude (had "distractions" with other dancers), but if indeed "shim"(??) did dance, what the telltale signs would be. In topless clubs, looking for "Adams Apple" takes some concentration. Judging by the ads out there, some people do have a hankering/preference for trannies. I am not amoung them. I've heard that there are some "fringe/underground" clubs that cater to those tastes. Live & let live there. I do have a problem with trannies (and clubs that would hire them) who aim to pass themselves off as a female- I put that on the same level as a counterfeiter selling a fake Rembrandt to an art collector.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    ^^^ oops. Meant she-males, not he-males.

When is founder gonna add an edit feature to this forums so that we can fix our screw-ups?
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    jablake- since you're keen to he-males and the rest of us are not......they're all yours.
    Enjoy.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

"But don't be slippin no penisouruses in amongst the girlies and having them rub up against me. I would consider that a major violation of all the accepted rules of man-dom."

That for me is the whole point. If I can't tell they're men without removing their panties, then I consider them to be a woman substitute and perhaps even better. Most he-shes are totally unattractive because I can see that they are men. However, thanks to the internet I've seen supposed he-shes who are hotter than most women. The only way to tell that they're he-shes in the dating scene it appears is by removing their panties. The penis especially a small one isn't going to freak me out in the least----a big one seems not only unattractive, but in the way.

The reason that I think he-shes might be better than ordinary women is because the super fem he-shes are desperate to be real girls. Real girls, oth, are often too interested in some equality fraud. The tiny tiny few women who could stand up against me when I was young----were MORE LIKE MEN THEN MOST MEN. I didn't even consider then to be real women. Gee, would I rather sleep with some muscle bound feminist spouting off about fraudulent equality or find a he-she that looks and acts more feminine than most women? The he-she win that contest by a landslide. One of the whales at Angels or a he-she that has a normal male drooling (until he removes the panties)? Again, in my book the he-she win in a landslide. I have ZERO interest in whales----I'd pay a whale to leave me alone.

Bottom line the US for political reasons centering around wage slavery and more government control implemented an agenda to blur the gender lines. Well, holy cow----I got a choice between some masculinized female Iraqi war "hero" who fought for our "freedoms" or a he-she that actual wants to look and behave like a tradition feminine woman-----give the feminine he-she that looks hot and I'll be overlooking a small penis. For me it gets down to 1. Looks are all important and 2. feminine v. masculine----feminine is supremely important to me right behind looks.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I figure that I am enlightened enough to deal with shemales, tranny's, and drag queens in some kind of stage show revue where everybody knows who's who and its all in good fun. But don't be slippin no penisouruses in amongst the girlies and having them rub up against me. I would consider that a major violation of all the accepted rules of man-dom. I also cannot imagine a club full of female strippers tolerating a shemale in their midst. It would traumatize the customers and be bad for both business and morale. And, as noted, they would most likely "get the shit beat out of them."
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I nominate lopaw as an honorary guy!
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I'm as open-minded as they come, but no thanks.
    I prefer my dancers to be sporting vaginas.

Once word gets around a club that a she-male might be working there, their days there are usually numbered. They usually leave before they get the shit beat out of them.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Not my taste. Different generation.
  • I googled some. Google image jasmine (or yasmine) lee and mariana cordoba

Id bang em both right in the pooper
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    not for me
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jab,

Again, which is it, a put-on or you're being an idiot?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "Whatever trips your trigger man."

I like the sentiment with due concern for others; of, course. :) Unfortunately, unless Thailand is in my very near future the he-she lap dance is unlikely.

I did email a wild he-she that shops at my local Winn-Dixie, but so far no reply.
  • GRENDELZ
    15 years ago
    Whatever trips your trigger man.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

"You're kidding me, right? She-males?"

Hey, one was partially stripping at Angels. A few more drinks and that he-she might be taking it all off. A public service to discuss this "growing" trend here on TUSCL. One TUSCLer wants to prepare with .40 slug. Needless gun violence, imo. Just make sure she is hot and prolly adopt the military's policy. :)
  • Slothrop
    15 years ago
    You're kidding me, right? She-males? Come on. Start your own web page, but don't bring it over here.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

OK, check out my latest tranny pic from a Miami area advertising. Is this babe coming to me? Not likely. Not likely. The photo even IDed itself as a photoshopped fake. I wonder what does show up? Some gay guy in a wig?

You think the police would be interested in this fraud? I mean I didn't want anything, but a little quality time with a hot tranny and someone is playing games with photoshop---don't know why it would need to be photoshopped 'cause it looks like a regular hot woman.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "jablake- you're more than welcome to have that segment, no challenge by me. I'm more than happy w/ the hot female south american immigrant population, if I come across any she-he's in my travels I'd be more than happy to send them your way."

Sounds good; besides, I haven't been too thrilled with South American (or Eastern European). Now, I NEED short. The he-she can't be over 5'6 and must be slim and natural and excellent skin and teeth. Yes, the smaller the dick the better----why do they always focus on huge dicks? Skin color not too important, but like thick natural lips. Oops, almost forgot I like super female types----no dominance at all. Should be more female than a typical American female. Dance price? $5 dollars sounds fair since that is what I currently pay at the local stripclubs.

• jablake
    15 years ago
    "It would only be gay if you made eye contact."

Dang. :( I planned on plenty of eye contact. Anyway, these he-shes appear firmly out of my budget. Yes, there are unattractive ones and ones that are just gay men with wigs that are reasonable and probably free (we should all know how bad free is; could end up like Clubber married over 40 years or thereabout) for a few sugar words, but that is just slightly better than a fat woman. :(

I have to admit at least the gay men in wigs are moving in the RIGHT direction. The gay men that I knew looked like men and then they wonder why my interest was zero? I guess they just count on extreme desperation like fat women do. This one gay man kept wanting to make me dinner-----thanks, but suddenly corporate fast food is tasting delectable! Also, to his credit he was an excellent housekeeper and very high income and he was a bottom! What a deal already and there was no gay marriage in those days so no harassment about getting some government marriage license.

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    jablake- you're more than welcome to have that segment, no challenge by me. I'm more than happy w/ the hot female south american immigrant population, if I come across any she-he's in my travels I'd be more than happy to send them your way.
  • Id bone a shemale in a minute. Definitely would let one dance for me. It would only be gay if you made eye contact. Shit if there was one in greenvegas she/he would be my atf.

Tuscl future hall of famer

Gvegas
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Going all the way back to the 60's. A best buddy of mines, older brother ran into one at a bar. He didn't know. The were drinking. That led to kissing. That led to fondling. He went for the gold and came up with a dick. He beat the shit out of him/her.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

"I can honestly say I have never received a lap dance from anyone with a penis."

Neither have I. But, that wasn't the question. :)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I would probably puke if I ever found out a stripper giving me a lap dance was a shemale. I once saw what I thought was a shemale (I don't have proof though) at kahoot's and stayed away from that club for several weeeks afterwards..
  • jablake
    15 years ago

With all the anti-shemale sentiments, I've encountered, it seems like I ought to be able to get a good deal. Unfortunately, the market says different. These shemales are going for a premium compared to the low end hoes I'm use to.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I can honestly say I have never received a lap dance from anyone with a penis.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion