tuscl

Oops, BobbyI just admitted to being Dougster!

Monday, December 22, 2008 4:37 AM
Well, BobbyI slipped up and proved that, as many suspected, he IS Dougster. On 12/14 “Dougster” posted: [view link] On the 21st “BobbyI” posted (the 25th post in the series): [view link] Notice “after I pointed out”… he clearly indicates that he originated the post. That's about as locked-down as proof can get – direct admission. BobbyI and Dougster are the same person. Creepy how he actually responds to his own posts in a conversational manner. Frankly I'm surprised he made such an elementary slip, though. I guess “mom's basement” was too cold at the time, muddled his thinking. Oh, priceless ;) O.

18 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Clarification: the post on the 21st is the 29th reply, not the 25th. O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    ozy = silly and illogical. "I" pointed it out in a different thread prior to Dougster's. I guess Dougster wanted to give it more attention so made it its own thread. In any case: bottom line ozy does gay threesomes with parody and MisterGay.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Sorry Dougster, this is pretty obvious to everyone at this point. Obfuscation (you'll need to look that up) isn't going to accomplish anything. Besides, I think pretty much everyone knew you were the same, anyway. Identical posting styles give it away, your admission just nails it down. O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Just like how David9999 was RomanticLover and jablake = Kyle? You guys come up with some good ones.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I can't comment of David9s and RL (other than RL was batshit crazy), and I think everyone would agree that jablake is purely one-of-a-kind ;) I have no opinion on Kyle - never noticed a post of his. Here's my theory of Dougster/BobbyI: Fist, I'll point out that I'm a cognitive psychologist, and mostly I study problem solving strategies in adolescents, mainly in the areas of mathematical problem solving (what I call HCMI, or "High Complexity. Minimum Information problems) and modeling text comprehension. So I know a lot about adolescent patterns of expression. I *think* - and this is pure conjecture based on posting in a strip club forum (not such a good lab lol) - that Dougster/BobbyI is an older adolescent, probably 15-17, bright, but who underperforms academically. He's a reader, and he has a lot of interests, but these are exterior to academic requirements. He's sexually curious - tending towards precocity - but has no actual experience. Consider: - his commentary degenerates into immature insults, mostly about people being "gay". That's actually prevalent among middle schoolers, age 12-14, but I think BobbyI/Dougster is probably socially behind his age group, so it's consistent - he makes inconsistent grammatical errors; adults normally have set patterns of grammatical errors, but BobbyI/Dougter's vary - he might use something correctly in one post, and then incorrectly in another. This error fluidity is characteristic of adolescent learners. - his "women are meat puppets" approach to female sexuality is consistent with inexperience - he is extremely, even aggressively, defensive; this is common in adolescents who are still forming an internal theory of "Self". I could go on, but the gist is enough, I think. O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    ozy: "I'll point out that I'm a cognitive psychologist... mainly in the areas of mathematical problem solving " I think you're FOS. Mathematics takes strong logical skills which you, clearly, are lacking. But, in any case, claiming to be a cognitive psychologist is only a step higher than claiming to be a garbage man. A funny thing to aspire to. Couldn't make it in a hard science or anything non-BS, huh? That would explain your trollism too. Oh well, at least you have a bit more wit than MisterGay or parody. I'll put at you at troll level 4 for now njcsfan=4, parody=3, MisterGay=1 for reference). Let's see how far up the ladder you can climb. Good luck!
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    My PhD in physics, actually... cognitive science was a philosophical interest which, over time, generated a career transition. Cognition is extremely interesting ;) BobbyI/Dougster, it's over... your desperation is just like the sealant on my claim. To paraphrase you: "BobbyI/Dougster loses again!!!" Hehe. O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    ozy: "cognitive science was a philosophical interest which, over time, generated a career transition. " As I said "[ozy] couldn't make it in a hard science". So sorry to hear!
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Not that I, for one minute, believe ozy has a PhD in physics or any mathematical talent (his logic is too lacking). But, and here's the especially funny thing... Even if it were true physics to cognitive psychology equals a big loss in the game of life. So even in his lies.... OZYMANDIAS LOSES AGAIN! (what a clown)
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "BobbyI and Dougster are the same person." Dude, we already all knew that...they use the same, *exact* type of language & "attack" the same people here over & over again. Using more than one username on a board is textbook Internet troll behavior BTW. "Creepy how he actually responds to his own posts in a conversational manner." This, again, is textbook troll behavior, especially when no one will bother to respond to what he says in a thread. It's called being starved for attention. BTW, I told you a while back ozy that you were only a few posts away from becoming Bobby-boy/Dougster's new "buddy"...hope you enjoy it... Or, better yet...why don't you try and starve the troll by not posting in any of his topics?? I've done that with him and scat for quite some while now...and it's amusing to watch their threads crash & burn with little interest...lol... Starve the troll! "Just like how David9999 was RomanticLover and jablake = Kyle?" Nope, that was yer buddy scat that had that "insight", but what do you expect from a rube like him though?? "his commentary degenerates into immature insults, mostly about people being 'gay'." Exactly...as I've pointed out to him before...these "insults" went out of style in the 1980s the last that I heard...it's just stupid, childish, troll-like behavior.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    You are very correct, always best to starve the troll. I was just happy to confirm what I'd already assumed. At this point, it's best to put both his accounts on ignore. I can hear the peace and quiet already ;) O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Ah! Isn't that cute. MisterGay + ozymandias = lovers and trolls It's ok guys, I understand that you are scared to fight me and will claim "starving out" to save face. Don't worry: I accept your unconditional surrender. However, I must admit, that I'm not surprised that I am forced to say... MISTERGAY AND OZYMANDIAS LOSE AGAIN!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    LOL...the trolls like Bobby-boy/Dougster always lose...that's why we call them trolls...
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    MisterGay loses again... That's why we call him gay.
  • giveitayank
    16 years ago
    Ozy... You're right!!! I checked out the first post (written by Dougster) and then the other post written by bobbyl. Dougster started the thread saying that you were doing threesomes. Then bobbyl responded to that other thread saying he made the other thread (about you doing threesomes). But, you know what? It's ok if he wants to pay for TWO memberships here. That way he can respond to his own threads to make it look like someone agrees with him and/or cares about this whole gay thing.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    I can almost see the lightbulb going off in your head yank...lol...too funny...you are exactly right & Happy New Year...
  • BobbyI
    15 years ago
    Good news, MisterGay. You are no longer the official "Dumbest Poster on TUSCL". Clubber has dethroned you. Congratulations! MISTERGAY LOSES AGAIN BUT CLUBBER LOSES EVEN MORE!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I must have arrived in Heaven! To be considered "dumb" by some little dickweed's standard, HALLELUJAH!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion