tuscl

Music Appeal

now_starring
North Carolina
Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:05 AM
I have noticed that no matter how hawt(so far above regular hot I can't describe it) a club's strippers are, if the music is of a type, or if they play to many songs, I don't like I will leave the club due to irritation. Am I the only one? My reason for asking is because if it is not just me I was going to ask Founder to have primary and secondary music type added to the club grading criteria. If it is just me, I will consider myself the odd man out, and ignore the issue.

14 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    I don't like music in general; especially loud music. I guess country is the most objectionable----no, it is the noise where you can't tell when a song begins or ends.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I dislike rap and techno (no ending/beginning). Some clubs are getting the message and playing older rock. I think adding a music criteria might be a good idea. Often in my reviews, I'll mention if the songs are long or short, or if the music is too loud.
  • dennyspade
    16 years ago
    As state in another Thread on this board, the Techno-Mix shit makes it difficult to distinguish when a song begins/ends. Add liquor to this mix and you get potential problems between dancers and customers re: song counts and dollars owed. I like most music and prefer not to hear too much of any genre, be it Rap, R&B, Rock, Country, etc. I have noticed that certain types of music MAY reduce the #'s of younger riff-raff; however, that IS the music the Dancers want the DJ to play. Go Figga.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    I like most kinds of music, but some is more suitable for stripping than others. Any old AC/DC with Bon Scott fills this bill nicely. Those were some highly suggestive tunes.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I have and will leave a club for bad music. Right after a club opened on only one occasion, I asked the bartender to have the DJ turn down or off the rap crap he was playing. Even the dancers had not appeared. He did, to my amazement. Before I left, I thanked him and gave a tip to him.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    As long as the song is dance-able and the girl is moving well to it, it's fine with me. I have never left a club because of the music.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Boring music makes for boring club experience. Techno and rap are boring. Once got a great LD from an older dancer who requested "New York, New York," by Sinatra. Old blue balls is back.
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    I personally cant listen to country music. I can tolerate techno for a few songs at a time. Anything else is fair as long as the girls can dance to it. I do listen to rap outside the club, but there are not a lot of rap songs that are good stripper songs. Strangely enough the worst rap songs are the better strip songs because they have a beat the girls can dance to. I guess if the words dont make sense they better have something going for them.
  • The type of music doesn't bother me. Now if it's played too loud ... well, I won't run out unless it starts to hurt my ears. But it'll get a bad review here, that's for sure.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    The kind of music they play doesn't bother me. My favorite club tends to play too much rap music, even when the white dancers are on stage, but it hasn't scared me away yet. I know one club, Lampliter in Ottawa, Illinois, where rap is banned and if they play it, they will have to dance to some obscure country crap from way back when.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    My favorite club is famous for playing the music too loud. I and others have tried to convince management/owner that it not appreciated. Their reply has always been that they are trying to create a party atmosphere. At 1:00 P.M.? Oh well. I didn't come to the club to listen to music. I am there for the girls. After awhile I don't know what they are playing and could care less. It becomes a part of the environment.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Same here - eventually I cease to be really aware of the music. It's just a feature of the environment. That said, I always sit angled away from the speakers when I go to a club; I may not be there for conversation, but if conversation DOES occur, I like to be able to hear it. O.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Loud music does have one benefit. In order to carry on a conversation with a dancer, you have to get close to hear each other. I mean really close! To increase your value, when getting a lap dance. A smart trick is to go to the couch room midway through a song. While you are waiting for the next song to start, you can snuggle and if you know your dancer get some pre play. Mine usually have me hard before the dances start.
  • 10inches
    16 years ago
    not overly fond of rap but what will make me leave is the ear-splitting volume in some clubs (Platinum Plus for example) if i can't hear the dancer talk then fuck it , i'm outta there!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion