tuscl

Better/Nastier Dances: Black vs. White?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:06 AM
Just wondering from you guys experience, are Black dancers nastier (allow more/do more) with their lap dances than White dancers? I've had some freaky experiences with both types but I'm looking for more opinions.

23 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Kind of an old topic but yes, black dancers are generally more permissive than white dancers. O.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Got to give the brown sugar girls their due, they can be really fun. My last review was of a black club. There didn't seem to be too many limits and it was instant mileage. So not only do I agree that they're naughtier, they're quicker about too.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    Yes, black over white any day. More, longer, faster.
  • I used to think Black Dancers Put Out More. But I don't think that's necessarily the case anymore. It may be because I haven't seen/gotten dances from black strippers for the past year or so.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Absolutely no doubt that black girls, in general, do more than white girls. Of course, some white girls can be just as good as black girls.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    In my long years of multi-racial fuckery, here are some sweeping generalizations I've come to: Black girls are the easiest girls, but outside of straight-up fucking they're actually pretty conservative in bed. Asian girls fall into two camps, NE Asian (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) and SE Asian (Thai, Lao, Viet, etc.) SE Asian girls are basically the "black girls" of Asia - quick to bed, not very inventive. NE Asian girls practically have to get engaged (or paid a lot!) to get in bed, but when they do, watch out... it's hard to match the perversity of a freaky NE Asian girl - especially if she's Japanese. White girls are probably the most conservative over all, but those few who RE freaky are pretty far out, and it's NEVER the ones you expect (the tattooed goths, for example, are usually pretty vanilla, sexually) but rather the girl-next-door sorority types who are into kinky stuff. Latinas, of course, were put on the earth to fuck... but again, beyond vanilla fucking and sucking they're usually pretty conservative. They are the best kissers, though. Oh, and it you want girl-on-girl action, it's pretty much going to be white or asian girls. The others will do it, but it's just work. There are many exceptions, of course, but I hold these as valid trends. O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Only interested in white girls myself. Don't want to up my STD risk.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Well then you're fucking the wrong group. Per the CDCs most recent STD profile for race/ethnicity (based on 2006 data, and compiled Oct 2008), "Asian/Pacific Islander" have about half the incidence of STDs than the next lower race/ethnic group. Risk is highest among A-Americans and Hispanics (predictably, since it tends to correlate with education and income), and lowest (significantly) among Asian/Pacific Islanders. So if you combine STD risk with "freakiness", Asians are pretty much the rationalist's "slam dunk". No reason to look elsewhere! O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I'm not thinking of general population here, but rather among whores who you can bet are getting lots of exposure. Then it's going to come down to genetics, where I think whites have the advantage. Now, for general population, that is interesting, and does suggest Asians are a good investment of ones energies. (Plus they are just plain smarter and more respectful than white girls.)
  • bornloser
    16 years ago
    I'll never forget a black dancer sitting with me and in less than a minute-she said " I'll let you stick your dick in every hole but my ass hole". I declined that night but I have found overall, that black girls indeed do more extra stuff ITC. I still rarely partcipate because I prefer blondes with big racks.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    I hereby nominate o-mans 418pm post for a "sticky post". For that matter, this thread as a sticky thread. O-man: I'm curious where you'd place Fillipinas in the sexual "food chain"??
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    minnow, Wouldn't Filipinos be in his SE Asian group? Although closer to China then Viet Nam, The Philippines are South of China and East of Viet Nam.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Well, Filipinas are Pacific Islanders, but culturally they're almost more Latina than "Asian"... pretty much they're Catholic, for example, not Buddhist. I lived in Manila for about a year. People *think* of Filipinas as very sexual, but mostly thats from servicemen who've experienced a limited set of Filipinas (whores) in Angeles city - on the whole, they are not wild at all. The wild ones are pretty fun, and can be quite freaky - I had a chick who wanted me to fuck her with my sidearm once... unloaded, but still, jeez ;) O.
  • uscue13
    16 years ago
    At a white (read traditional) club, white girls are freakier than black girls. At a black club, the black girls are really freaky (moreso than the white girls at white clubs). The white girls dancing at black clubs get nasty too, but not the same level. Just in my experience.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    A "white club", a "black club"? What constitutes either? The number of dancers, the area, the name, the color of the building, what? Perhaps a combination of criteria? To me, they are all strip clubs, even though there is no stripping in some. After that, each club will have it's pros and cons. To generalize as to which has dancers that do or don't do, whatever, is ludicrous. That is why, IMHO, phonte2007, worded his question as he did, without club reference.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Sorry, there is a significant difference between a "white" club and a "black" club - its a nice platitude to say "they're all strip clubs", but it's quite inaccurate. In terms of definition, well, "white" clubs have mostly white dancers and clients, and "black" clubs have mostly black dancers and clients. The respective club cultures (not to mention the music) are dramatically different. O.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    ozymandias, So, a club can be both and change on the fly or be both at the same time, correct? The club I frequent is by day, has a mostly white or hispanic client base, but a black dance base. As the day turns into evening, the client base becomes black. i do not know for sure, but I know of a few clubs that vary dramatically in both customer and dancer base. Even reviewers will state that. That said, I'll stick with my contention. No need to agree, but that is how it is.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    Ozimandias and uscue13 are exactly right, in my four decades' long experience.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Yep, I'd agree with Ozymandias and uscue13 based on my experience.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    TUSCUL_Brother, We ALL discriminate! It isn't a bad thing, rather a good thing.
  • uscue13
    16 years ago
    I just saw the reply, clubber, but ozyman was right on regarding the culture of the club. It's extremely different, all the way down to cover (seems to always be $10 at what I call "black" clubs...at least everyone of the four in my city). Customer base, management, music selection, a lot of the time location, the format and the way business is done. I would say it can't change from time to time...it's just like a "black" college. In the end they're all colleges, but one is geared specifically to the "black" experience (although plenty of white people also go there, play sports there, teach there, etc.) while the rest are traditional. Nothing wrong with either way, the culture is just different at HBCU's.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    uscue13, I understand what you are saying, and you are likely 100% correct about the clubs you know. But, they do change! I know of one that opens at noon, and is basically white redneck. As the day moves into the afternoon, it turns to hispanic, and in the evening black. The dancers are mostly mostly black as well, but the ratio rises as the day progresses.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    A few years ago I would have agreed that black dancers were putting out more than whites but not anymore. There are two black dancers still on my favorites list. One I rarely see any more. The whites have taken over. My current #one favorite is part Cherokee Indian. Last week we exchanged phone numbers, addresses, etc. She is only the 3rd dancer to ever get that information and I think that it was a good selection that I will not regreat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion