tuscl

Ever had a stripper lecture you based on her high moral values?

Saturday, November 8, 2008 11:45 AM
I have. I was casually joking about drinking and gave her a total count of the number of drinks I had. I didn't mention over how many hours or that I ate as well. Then she starts going off on me. I'm thinking she's in the wrong business to start throwing stones.

18 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    Drinking was a morality issue for her? She might have been more concerned about your health. Yes, I've had strippers lecture me about what is right or wrong. Doesn't seem odd in the least. It is like strippers who look down on or feel morality superior to strippers who also do prostitution. For those who think this is silly here is an analogy that might make it clearer: The government reduces the speed limit to 55 mph down from 70 mph. Some drivers continue on with their old ways of driving 65 to 70 mph and have turned into law breakers and speeders. These speeders may see themselves in a positive light for all manner of reasons. This new "criminal class" may start to feel negatively toward police officers who enforce the law against them or other speeders like them. Talking with these speeders, you can agree right down the line and then just throw out that there is nothing like the thrill of blasting down I-95 at 150 mph. :) Wow, the moral judgment is usually instantaneous: You need to be arrested! Or, at the very least pay a hefty fine. It is immoral to go to 150 mph on I-95. Feeling under attacker you realize that hey you criminals also speed! If I should be arrested or at least pay a hefty fine, then then that goes double for you hypocrites!!! Yes, the clean stripper is breaking some speed limits. But, she isn't a Charles Manson like the strippers who do prostitution. It is like how you can't compare slapping a baby's hand for punishment with chainsawing off a baby's hand for punishment. Everything in moderation even moderation.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    jablake, you make a good point, but it make me think of a dancer I once knew. She was one of those that criticized "dirty" dancers and yes, she probably felt morally superior to those dancers that did extras. But on the other hand, she routinely overcharged for dances and took advantage of new customers by charging them for both dances during "2 for 1" specials. So, it seems in her mind that prostitution was wrong but stealing is OK.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Nearly all strippers have it in their "minds" that they are better than customers morally. They think that paying for dances/sex is immoral and hence customers are real sleaze bags. Now, of course, they won't admit this up front, but dig around a bit and you'll learn the truth. I know you'll think this is kind of odd since they are the ones who sell dances/sex but, don't worry, they have a million reasons to rationalize whey although buy such things is immoral, selling is not.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I've been going to SC's for quite awhile. I remember one stripper getting upset with me because I touched her breasts (in Houston, if you aren't touching them, they usually will grab you by the hands and place your hands on their breasts) and I had several who got upset because I touched their coochie, even though it was just an inch or two from my face. I don't drink, but I do wear a wedding band (I'm a confirmed bachelor). I've had a couple ask me about "my wife", and then they get very confused when I try to explain to them what a confirmed bachelor is. I guess, in their eyes, that I'm just supposed to spend my life pining for the one, or several, who got away.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Re: the speeding thing. Last year, as some kind of class project, some college kids got in their cars, side by side, and did the speed limit on some freeway. The traffic jam went back for miles. The moral of the story? Speeders actually do some good.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi David120, "So, it seems in her mind that prostitution was wrong but stealing is OK." Well, stealing can be considered a morally superior position. Robin hood stealing from the tax collector to give to the poor. Jesse James? and perhaps other criminals stole from the railroads who were seen as using government muscle and privilege to steal from citizenry and a fair number of citizens cheered them on. So, strippers stealing from those who "exploit" and "abuse" and "rape" women for their own sick reasons could be seen as justified payback. The stripper with the "chip on her shoulder" probably felt that if the people support a nasty criminal government, then why shouldn't she be as nasty and criminal as she can get away with. It's good for the big shots . . .
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Yeah but you could make the same upside-down arguments for prostitution -- since it's a "victimless" crime, and only offends certain religion-based morals and NOTHING about human biology, etc. The question isn't, which crime / crimes are most appropriate or not. They can all be either. The question is, why the girl picked some to like and some to dislike, seemingly out of a hat.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "The question is, why the girl picked some to like and some to dislike, seemingly out of a hat." Usually, it seems like people are only sympathetic to their own plight. I'd met this very attractive young girl in a drug den who had needle tracks on her arm. She was of the very strong opinion that Johns were the scum of the earth because they took advantage of her addiction and made it possible for her to buy drugs. I said and if they're addicted sex, then you'rer taking advantage of their addiction? She says sex isn't addictive! Not to you perhaps, but look at the risks some of these customers are taking to come see you. Then she starts up with the nonsense (which she believed) that drugs are a universal addiction. If alcohol is addictive, then everyone has to be susceptible to its complete control. Actually, imho, it is a relatively small minority of people who can become addicted to alcohol.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    No but I do have one favorite (low end) that will not get nasty. She told me from day one about 3 years ago that she doesn't do what the other girls do and she has not changed. Damn. If she wasn't so beautiful and charming, I would have dropped her a long time ago. I keep hoping.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Sure. Most people see themselves as moral. And most want some reassurance that they actually are okay.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    It happens occasionally. I've had girls tell me I shouldn't get dances with other girls because they will do stuff that they don't do. I've had black girls I rejected for lapdances tell me I was a racist. After telling one of them I was unmarried, one of them gave me this huge lecture about how I needed to have a wife and kids. Like that would solve all my problems.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Jablake: excellent conversational / argumentative tactic, to turn the "men are sexual addicts" argument around on her. I agree (at least in premise, if not in exact practice) with that point of view, and I have to admit, much of my life has been quite unhappy "because I'm addicted to sex." I put that clause in quotes, merely to indicate that I'm aware of the wide possible range of interpretations and veracities loaded into it. But I'd like to bring up a different question. Why were you IN a drug den in the first place?
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi Book Guy, I was in a drug den because 1) I like the hos there and 2) I like the hippy counter-culture and 3) you can meet wealthy "squares" there who are often very interesting live and let live people who don't buy government garbage hook line and sinker. Anyway, it has been a long time since I've been in a drug den.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I don't know how many of you remember this. About a year and 1/2 ago, a TUSCLER visited my favorite club. A stripper told him that shadowcat was the "house Mom" He posted that on here. We all got a big laugh out of it. But I wanted to know who had said that and asked him to email me the name. Instead he posted her name on here. There was nothing bad said about her on the topic and was I thought flattening to her. So I printed a copy of the pertinent posts and gave them to her the next time I saw her. I was sitting with Toni (gone but not forgotten) and she came over and read me the riot act. Never got it that bad from my ex wife. On and on she went for 5 minutes. I had invaded her personal life, My favorites were all a bunch of sluts and I was a total loser. When she finally quit, Toni asked my why I didn't speak up. I said "for what purpose?" I gave Toni the script and she took it over to a brighter part of the club to read it. The bitch comes up to her and tells her what an ass hole I am and that she should avoid me. Toni told her to "fuck off. That I was a friend" Then she comes out in street clothes and busts my balls for another 2 minutes. WE had our convention a few months later. She asked Toni, if she was making any money. Toni said about $400. Bitch said, " i wish I could have been a part of it" Toni said that all you would have had to do was apologize to the man. She couldn't do it and 18 months later she still hasn't. Yes, I have been lectured.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    I've been lectured about driving, wanting to go to bars too much and assuming morals were loose.
  • JMelbourne27
    16 years ago
    It seems very strange that stripper would lecture you about Alcohol because the Clubs make $$$ off the Alc. Unless she considers you one of her Regs, then of course she will treat you like a friend or co-worker and tell you what she thinks. Honestly, I would RATHER have a stripper who is completely honest with me, because you really know where you stand with her, and friendship is all about 'caring' ;) Seriously though, I don't think strip-clubs environs should be as 'hospital' as they are. Strip clubs with too many rules are like loveless marriages and it's not good for anyone. Strippers make more money going the extra-distance, clubs attract more patrons that are more relaxed, and customers are happy with the experience when clubs aren't so strict. One day I'm going to create a Paradise-like club where girls make $$$$$, the club makes $$$$, and customer satisfaction is guaranteed. ;)
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Most dancers don't seem to care too much what you've been up to except as a topic of conversation. I like that. I've had more conversations that were more open and honest I believe. For instance I once talked about the fastest I've ever driven anywhere, then the dancer told me (surprised me a little bit) that she did something dangerous one time. She had gone over 150 on a motorcycle. I agreed and then we talked about something else. I once thought about learning Nascar racing since one of my old friends taught it, I went to Carowinds and they had a Nascar simulator and got turned off from it. Seemed just like driving in heavy traffic. Not fun at all.
  • JMelbourne27
    16 years ago
    HA! Yeah except that Nascar drivers get paid as Professional Athletes. I'd drive a Taxi in NY Rush Hour Traffic if it paid $50 Million a year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion