tuscl

What dancer tactic or approach turns you on the least? (Or off the most?)

jack_s
Florida
This is the opposite thread of "What dancer tactic/approach turns you on the most." What tactics do dancers use to try and get privates that leave you cold/bored/limp?

For me, this includes-

Coming up to me as I'm walking into the club or immediately after I've just sat down. Give me a second to relax, sip my drink and scope out the scene! At the very least, let my eyes adjust to the dark before you come up and ask, "Wanna play?"

Beginning with tedious small-topic. Sure. I appreciate you starting with actual conversation, rather than just leaping into the sales pitch, but come on.... talk to me about something FUN or sexy or unexpected. Ask me about the club, like Have I been here before? Or have I ever had a private? Or what I'm drinking--- or even if I'd like to buy you a drink. Or do I like the music? Or talk about yourself-- or ask me if like your outfit or hair, or perfume. Don't start in about work, or the weather, or traffic--- that takes me back out into the tedious everyday world, not into the fantasy I come into the club to indulge in.

"Are you married?" or "Do you have a girlfriend?" OK, this isn't an approach, in the sense that I've never had a dancer come up and ask me that as the first thing she says r does. But it seems to come up often in the chit-chat. Why, oh why would you ask such a thing if you're trying to get me to do a private with you?

15 comments

• DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Perhaps a reason not to have ATM's in a club is the fact that I've had girls come up to me when I've tried to withdraw money from the ATM. Yeah, I know you shouldn't withdraw money from the ATM at the club, but sometimes you have to, and I think it's rude of them to ask for a dance right there.
  • how
    16 years ago
    The fly-by "wanna dance?"
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    The dancer who just sits herself down at my table, uninvited, and starts talking... that REALLY pisses me off because it forces me to tell her to go away, which is never a completely comfortable feeling.

The fly-by "wanna dance?" is fine as long as they don't follow up with the "well then can I have a dollar?" when I wave them off. No panhandling in clubs, please.

Occasionally when a dancer invites herself to my table, I'll just go along with her and chat awhile, and when she asks for a dance I'll say "nah, not really up for dances today"... that usually keeps them from returning in the future.

O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Yeah, "wanna dance?" is usually a bad sign.

Then there are the game players. You'll give them the look like you are inviting them to come over. Then come in proximity about three times, then when you decide they aren't going to come over, they pop up next to you. These kind will always get a big "no" from me when they finally ask if I want a dance.

But the very worst kind are the ones who sit down next to you. Ask you a couple of questions, and then just sit there! Not asking for dances, not talking, but just sitting there. Then they'll ask you for a dance a couple of songs later. "No, thanks." Sit two more songs. "Are you sure?" "Yes". Keep sitting... What in the fuck is this?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    The worst thing about dancers sitting next to you uninvited, is the almost certain, "Care to buy the lady a drink?" from the bartender 1.2 seconds after the dancers ass hits the stool/car/bench or whatever!
  • ArtCollege
    16 years ago
    Coming up from behind me and asking if I want a dance. I haven't gotten a good look at her, yet I have to make a decision. I usually say no. Sometimes regret it as I watch her walk away.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    TUSCL Brother says it all. Good answers.

The girls at the Mons in Tampa used to assault you at the door - it was the only thing I didn't care for at that club. My last few visits, they seemed to have toned that down a bit.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    The one that turns me on the most is for a girl to come up to me and grab my cock. It often happens at my favorite club. Of course, I do wear stretchy pants, which make it handy.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    T_B came up with good list- agree pretty much, with these exceptions: #2- Being "pounced on"- Don't mind that approach if I happen to coming fresh off a subpar visit to some other club- works if the dancer in ? is much above average, which was the case 2 times. #4- Don't mind that approach too much, what I do mind is if she continues to sit there after I've indicated that I'm not going to be getting dances right away, thus effectively "cockblocking" some more favorable prospects.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Minnow's last sentence reminded me of an episode from "My Name is Earl," where some French dude told Earl, "You are blocking the rooster!" Earl said, "I think you missed something in that translation..."
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    1. Sitting in my booth, uninvited, asking for or expecting me to buy her lunch or dinner.
    2. Complaining about money, bills or boyfriends.
    3. Ordering drinks or giving the "come over" sign to the shot girl.
    4. Demanding a tip during the LD. A sure mood killer.
    5. Blocking other dancers by hanging around.
    6. Questions about my ethnic background.
    7. Asking for my business card and phone number. I don't want to be an "on call" regular.
    8. "I'll be right back," right after getting paid for LDs.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    A lot of good examples here but I can sum it up by saying stripper shit. I don't have to hear it or see it, or feel it. I can smell it.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    Anything that involves them pouting.

The fly by dance request.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    What turns me OFF the most is upselling. I never even talk to them again.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Most anything unless an eleven comes up to me welcomes Mr. Happy, and says, "Let's go to the VIP, my treat!" Other than that I go to clubs to enjoy myself and not fend off annoying people. I am old and wise enough to make my own choices with out being asked or whatever else they come up with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion