tuscl

Parodyman: from shadowcat

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:05 AM
dude, I do not have the least idea what I ever did to you to warrant your constant put downs. My buddies on here and yes there are lots of them have asked me what your problem is. I always answer "I don't know. It must be jealousy". Every time you post one of your snot nosed remarks it just convinces the rest of the posters of what an ass hole you are. You promised Jester to behave, if the rest of us let you alone. Well that didn't last a week before you were taking shots at me again. I have friends on here. Good ones. You have only your sour grapes. Get a life!

15 comments

• boomer37
    16 years ago
    yeah, i've wondered for a long time what the deal is with you two. So... What happened to put you at odds?
  • Dougster
    16 years ago
    This is what happened: parody was born with a condition called "mental retardation". He grew up in a racist town where, when he was still young, he was butt raped by five Archie Bunker-like flag wavers. parody never properly came to terms with this traumatic experience. Because of his retardation and the trauma he constant relived he has not been able to move on with his life or hold down a real job. Instead, parody just sits around his trailer home bored all day, posting his feeble attacks against shadowcat, and others. parody needs to get a job to boost his self-esteem so he doesn't feel the constant need to lash out at others. He also requires counseling to move beyond his early trauma. parody needs to stop living in fear that everyone is one of the Archie Bunker like racist come back to get him. Personally, I don't hold out much hope for the little troll myself.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat is somewhat of a celebrity, and doncha know how some people love to attack high-profile folk? Just too bad that one of those creeps had to show up on TUSCL. Still, some Parodyman put-downs are a bit humorous.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Celeb? I have been called a lot of things. Remember, a year or so ago the stripper that told a customer that I was the "house mom"? We all got a big laugh out of that. She is still not talking to me. I guess that is better than what Parodyman spews. The real celeb on here is still in hiding.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    You know, if parody was actually funny or intelligent once in a while it would make up for some of his trollishness. As it stands, however, he is nothing more than a worthless faggot.
  • LoneLurker
    16 years ago
    I don't get Parodyman's attitude either. I don't always agree with Shadowcat's opinions or assessments of dancers, but I've always found his information to be spot on and very much appreciate the observations he brings here.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Parodyman is lying low (waiting to ambush????) A whole day and a half and not a peep. Maybe he is out on a high-pay consulting job in South America or somewhere. Actually, BobbyL, it is true that Parodyman has occasionally been funny. Not funny enough to make up for all his stupid insults though.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Brother, Do I know you? Did we shower together? I must have been drunk. LOL. Actually we live 1,000 miles apart.We have met several times. He is more than a strip club buddy. A true friend. "Mi casa es su casa". He acts a little wacky on here but he shares his serious side with me. Dude, we gotta get together soon and DO some strippers. John...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Boy, did we open that up to moronman. But we are secure.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I think "faggotman" describes parody the best.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    My 3 favorite ladies just left my house. Daughter, 32yo, grand daughter, 11 yo and baby grand daughter 6 mo. My daughter was reading some of this stuff. She knows all about my strip clubbing. We are close. She asked me what Parodyman's problem was? How do you begin to explain that to a person that is not a regular TUSCL user?
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Well, one approach might be for you to take some responsibility. Explain to her that you are not always sugar and spice on TUSCL and that you crave attention; even negative attention. Or you could put on the halo, and assert that it is impossible to know why such a lovable person such as yourself could be subject to any disparagement. Or maybe a mixed approach would suit you better? Doubtless you will handle the situation with aplomb regardless of the path you choose.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Responsibility? Dude,If I had a clue. What ever I did to him,I could stop this shit. As for my daughter. She gives me Liz Clairborne products to give to the girls. She knows and understands me [view link] son also knows. He is a computer genius.I expect that the next upgrade will be to Vista. Free. Shadowcat just wants his bowl filled.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I don't think you did anything to him. Seems like you were very harsh with more than a few dancers, however. You claimed one was lying about her breast size and that proved she was a man and liar. I'm hardly an expert concerning breast size, but some are bigger than watermelons and others seem to be pea sized. Another you claimed was a ROB merely because customers paid her just for conversation----that is all some men want or are capable of. As long as she wasn't promising them more, directly or indirectly, expanding the definition of ROB to include voluntary upfront business transactions serves mainly to generate ill will. I think it was The Miami Herald or maybe Newsweek and a madam was talking about the very high sums that were charged to wealthy clients for the company of attractive females. According to the madam a surprisingly large number of customers didn't seek to complete the sex act and yet they paid thousands. Some men have so much money that thousands of dollars mean very little to them. Just recently a poster claimed to want information on becoming a stripper----I believe yours was the only snippy or mean spirirted reply. It seemed, maybe I'd missed parodyman's posts, that until you posted this thread (to get his attention?) that he'd been missing in action. Anyway, it seems like right now your supporters outnumber detractors by at least 10 to 1 so you must be doing something right. :)
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    It's not that complicated: parodyman--> was born a faggot. parodyman--> is a faggot. parodyman--> will always be a faggot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion