tuscl

What dancer tactic or approach turns you on the most?

Monday, October 20, 2008 4:17 AM
I was thinking about this after last night. I was going to tip a dancer on stage but got blocked by two dancers who blocked my path almost immediately after I stood up from my table. One was rubbing her full size tits on my shoulder and against me while the other girl was rubbing up against me. Rubbing breasts against me seems to work good. Sitting on my lap works good too. I'm still turning down lap dance offers because I don't want to spend very much money though but I enjoy certain dancer approaches. What do you like?

24 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    A kiss.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I love it when a girl sits on my lap, as long as she is a favorite. I don't know when it comes to non-favorites.
  • how
    16 years ago
    The few times dancers have walked up to me, grabbed my crotch and asked, "would you like to fuck?" -- those were appealing tactics.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    "Wanna get together after work?"
  • JMelbourne27
    16 years ago
    how: Has that Actually happened to you? lol Bobbyl: Seriously? Cmon. =p I don't like the whole 'typical' stripper crap, I mean it's nice when they slap you with their boobs, or when you MOTOR BOAT THOSE PUPPIES! YEEEEHAAAA!!! But seriously, my favorite is when I can tell she's enjoying herself on me, even if she leaves wetness, maybe ESPECIALLY when she does that! If I'm REALLY into her, I might try to get her to make out with me. For some reason most girls think that's really intimate and I agree. Thinking about it logically, Intimacy Issues are probably at least part of the reason the Adult industry exists...and there's that whole, 'Money' thing.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Oh? Did he means ones you didn't already know? In that case I would say the quieter the better, providing they are hot looking. After a while, you just to start to feel the vibe as to whether the dances will be good or not. Words are incidental.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    What works esp. well with me is when a girl simply plays with Mr. Happy. But my all-time favorite is when a girl turns her ass to me and expects me to slip him between her legs (discretely, of course); it's worked every time.
  • JMelbourne27
    16 years ago
    Dain: Are you saying you've gotten secret CFS or FS right out in the open? O_O I've never thought of that, but if she's giving you a lap dance, there's no reason it wouldn't work...
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Honestly, just a radiant smile works wonder for me ;-) That said, I do recall having a dancer come up behind me once and nibble my earlobe and kiss my neck *very* erotically. That pretty much worked! O.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    In Club A--when she grabs my crotch. In Club B--when she strokes her hand down my back. In Club C--when she comes right to me after I tip her on the stage.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    To JMelbourne27: No, just bt the legs, not up the cunt. Yes, on the floor, but in a discreet place.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I think that it depends on my mood. If I have just spent 2 hours with a favorite dancer in my hotel room. I am not really horny and the soft approach works. Nice conversation with some mild caressing. If I am really horny. Been awhile. Then massaging my dick and talking nasty really works.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Or the brush of her nipple against my cheek...
  • Raincoat
    16 years ago
    Spreading her pussy lips on stage. Even better when another dancer does it for her. Leaning backwards off the stage to motorboat my balls. Hanging her bare foot off the stage to give me a footjob. Stroking my cock during the d'yawantadance phase. Holding my hand on the way back to lapdance room. Using her hand to make sure my cock stays hard. Lifting my shirt and rubbing her tits all over my bare chest. Letting me suck her tits. Quietly pulling out my shirt tail so I won't be embarassed during the walk of shame.
  • JC2003
    16 years ago
    A kiss, a smile, and lots of friendly eye contact is all it takes to get me to spend money on a stripper who's caught my eye. It's surprising how difficult that is for some girls to fake.
  • Raincoat
    16 years ago
    Sitting in my lap waiting for a song to begin. Rubbing her nipples across my lips. Nibbling on the lump in my slacks.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Slow and sultry and I want it. But if I'm not visually attracted to her and yet she performs all the right moves and approaches and attitudes, it's just grating and annoying no matter how "skilled" she is at them.
  • LoneLurker
    16 years ago
    The one that stands out in my memory happened at Sugar's in Austin. Little blonde comes up, sits in my lap, puts her arms around my neck resting her hands on my opposite shoulder, and lays her head on my closest shoulder. I was absolutely blown away.
  • JMelbourne27
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat: Why would you be BACK at a strip club if you JUST spent two HOURS in a hotel room with a stripper??? Not that I don't like strip clubs, but that's a LOT like 'paying her to leave' and then going to hang out with her at work. LOL Right?
  • JMelbourne27
    16 years ago
    LoneLurker: Did you know her? Maybe she just needed some male attention or maybe she actually was interested in you?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    JMelbourne27. Good question. First let me say that she does not work at my favorite club. She got kicked out for drug use. But we stay at the same hotel. She goes to a different club to work around 8PM. So what am I supposed to do after a nap? I drive 240 miles to party. Not sit in my hotel room. It takes me awhile to come back. See pops last review. But I do come back. I told G--- that we had lunch together. She asked if we were fucking. They are friends and I told her the truth. Next thing I know,my dick was in her mouth.Then back to my hotel room. two drinks and then lights out.
  • jack_s
    16 years ago
    The crotch grab/stroke, though perhaps a bit blunt-- is effective. I stopped in a new (for me) strip club last week, planning only to have a drink, look around, and get a feel for the place. I was not planning to get any private shows. In fact I was on my way out the door when a lovely blonde walked up to me, smiled, introduced herself, and began stroking Mr. Happy, saying, "I'd love to do a private show for you. We can close the door, no-one can see us, and we can do whatever you want." Needless to say, I didn't leave as quickly as I had planned...
  • jack_s
    16 years ago
    I'm following up on my own post here. I should add that what made this gal's approach so effective was not the crotch grab on its own, but her doing that while making a sexy offer. For me, that's something that makes a world of difference-- is when a dancer comes up and says something sexy. Or, even if it's not quite so direct as this girl was.... just plain flirting, with smiling and eye contact can be a major winner.
  • jack_s
    16 years ago
    I guess there are also different things a dancer can do on stage to turn me on and get me interested in pvt later, that are different that things she'd do when approaching me on the floor. A couple of stage tactics dancers can do that always get me interested: -- When I tip her, not just taking the money, but making a show out of taking it. Picking it with her breasts... or her tongue.... or asking me to slip it her bra or g-string (if they're still on). Or something spcial like that. -- Whispering something to me while she's on stage. It could just be a thank you for a tip, or a 'Do you want to buy me a drink later?' or something? But if she leans over next to my ear and whispers something, it creates the feeling of a private moment that makes me want more. -- One thing a dancer did once that really got me excited for a pvt with her later was
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion