tuscl

Whats for dinner tonight"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, October 6, 2008 10:10 PM
Corned beef and cabbage with pearl onions, red potatoes, carrots and corn bread. I will never get to the brownies. The only thing that is missing is a stripper.

12 comments

• minnow
    16 years ago
    Don't care as long as there is pie for dessert.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Any particular kind of pie?
  • turtle77
    16 years ago
    Spaghetti and meatballs!! one of my favorites. With a nice salad with real blue cheese dressing. mmm mmm
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    So Who have you cooked for and where. I have done it 3 times in the last 5 years. Always at my hotel room. The desert was free. The two and two others have always said that they were going to surprise me by visiting me. It is 240 [view link] has not happened yet. Maybe a good thing. If they showed ,I promised them free room and board. And promised to show them everything. Maybe I couldn't get rid of them!
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I haven't really cooked in years, apart from camping; well, I do make a mean Texas chili, though not in some time. I do bake, though. It's kind of meticulous, which I like, and it uses interesting tools; tasty edibles at the end is a nice bonus. Plus, it's relaxing. I mostly only bake when I can give the stuff away, though... last thing I need is to eat a whole cake by myself. I have a Saturday afternoon gaming group, about half a dozen guys, and I always bring cookies, tarts, truffles or something; quite an appreciative audience. O.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    The only reason that I would cook is to get to the cream pie!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Cook? What is that?
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    I had Asian pussy for dinner on Saturday night...then I took her out for dinner. Chinese of course!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Yoda: are you expanding your horizons? I thought that you were sold on Brazilians?
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    Actually Shadowcat I've been almost all Asian for a couple of years now. My ATF's from South America all retired. Life goes on...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Yoda, Not a bad place to be, being with the Asian women! My ATF is!
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    I've got the Asian persuasion and the chocolate addiction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion