tuscl

Tipping

turtle77
Massachusetts
Monday, October 6, 2008 9:12 PM
I was in an SC and I asked a dancer if extras were available. (I had heard that they were but I didn't know who)She said that she didn't offer extra's but she knew someone who did. A few minutes later she introduced me to a very pretty girl. We went for a private dance and for $100, plus the cost of the private room, I got extras... Should I have tipped the girl who set this up? How much?

11 comments

• RobTampaFla
    16 years ago
    Very Nice Smooth Job. Ususally the Girls have a referal system worked out. But I'd still tip $20 or $10 and a Dancer Drink. If she sits on my lap during recovery then I'd go for a dance with her. Always leave it with you will see her next time to check her offerings again.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    When I get good information like that, I always acquiesce to buying the informer a drink. I try to set it up so that basically she gets the drink "for free" rather than being required to sit by me for the whole time that I'm buying and drinking my parallel drink, and that isn't always possible in some clubs, depending on how they set up to require girls to shill drinks. But if that's not prohibitive at the club in question, then I'll "send a drink over" as thanks. After the service, of course. Ideally, after girl A has sent me on over to girl B, and girl B has performed adequate service that both (1) gets me what I want and (2) determines relatively conclusively that I'm not a cop, then ... girl A will acquiesce to performing services for me as well. :)
  • londonguy
    16 years ago
    turtle77, yes, I would have tipped at least $10, probably even $20, especially if you are likely to frequent the same club again.
  • turtle77
    16 years ago
    Hey Book Guy: I never thought of that. Excellent idea. I will definetly keep that in mind when I return.
  • how
    16 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother, you said, "a lot of guys don't like to tip generally, even for a good lap dance. Those I consider pathetic losers." I tip pretty well in general, but when it comes to a lap dance...at $20 for 3 or 4 minutes...that is ALL tip. If extras are extra, that's another matter...
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Plenty of girls think that the "tip" is for the lap dance, because "technically" the official fee is for an air dance in most jurisdictions. Dirty little trick they've got going on ...
  • arealdancer
    16 years ago
    20 DOLLARS IS NOT ALL TIP..WE HAVE TO PAY HOUSE AND WHERE I WORK IT 90 DOLLARS A NIGHT. While everyones going threw a recession strippers are going threw a depression people dont have any extra [view link] they take ten dollars off my dance...a song is a long time to dance all over someone..id love for you to try our moves n see if its easy ..plus deal with obnoxious guys who want you to be a hooker and blow them for a few bucks
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    "strippers are going threw a depression " Haha! Who gives a fuck?
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    Customers are going through a recession too. Even the ones who know how to spell. Like any business - when the customers get sparse, the deals should get better.
  • arealdancer
    16 years ago
    i know bobby is probably some old married man who can't get laid by his wife and lives to put down others good idea.. Bobby is the same loser i deal with who wants a ten dollar blowjob. strippers are people not subs,shirts there are no deals if you cant afford dont come in.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Oh, I forgot. It's been a while. "arealdancer" is parodyman--> dressed in drag and exploring the (numerous no doubt) "feminine parts" of his psyche.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion