tuscl

Day shift vs night shift

Saturday, October 4, 2008 5:23 PM
I am sure this has been discussed here but since there doesn't seem to be a search function here, I ask anyway: is there a consistent difference between day and night shifts in strip clubs regarding a) the quality of women b) the likelihood of being offered an adventure outside the club As well, when does the day shift usually end/night shift start? Thanks for any advice! Leo

13 comments

• how
    16 years ago
    Too many variables to claim a "consistent" experience relative to your question; however, I have found day shift typically more likely to lead to extra activity, and night shift typically has more beautiful ladies. That's a generalization, to which there can be noteworthy exceptions any time.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I will only comment on my favorite. I am a day shift guy. The club opens at 11:00 A.M. but don't waste your time until after 12:00 P.M. Before that you would be lucky to see 1 or 2 dancers. Dancers continue to come in all afternoon and by 6:00, usually 25 or more. Night shift unofficially starts at 8:00 P.M. I find no difference in the quality between night and day (appearance speaking). Where the difference lies is that during the day time the club is much more laid back. The girls are friendlier because they have more time to do so. The girls get nastier because their in more privacy in the couch room and more demand for your buck (less customers). At night the younger crowd takes over. More drinking at higher prices. The "do you wanna dance" is constant at higher prices and a lot more ROBS working. I rarely stay past 10:00 P.M. unless I hook up with one of my top favorites. If you ever come in looking for me before 6:00 P.M., ask Jen, the door girl. Pixie, the bar tender, Sonya, the waitress or just about any dancer to point out the "candy man".
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    For a dancer day shift banks more Old men low vitality and they leave by 4 pm nite shift is young guys who party hard and no cash
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I've never noticed any real difference in quality between day shift and night shift at clubs that have both. Then again, most of the places I've ever been to don't start til 4 or 5 pm and one doesn't even open til 6:30pm and I'm not sure how a shift would be defined under those circumstances. Also, there is an element of the dancers coming and going as they please at some of those places. One thing I have noticed is that a significant portion of dayshifters are moms, higher than the night shift. As for extras, that's all on how the club operates. My #2 favorite club used to have a dayshift and there was still no chance at ever getting extras there then.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Night shift technically start between 8 and 9 PM here. There are huge differences, IMO. During the day the girls tend to be older, more likely to do extras ITC, less chatty, more jaded, and more expensive and less open to negotiating price. Night shift is generally where you will find the highest quality girls (if you are looking for things like young, good looking, sense of humor, positive outlook (or at least act) etc.). Also even though the day girls are generally higher mileage ITC, the night girls seem to be more up for OTC. For me day shift had more of a fast food feel, and night shift was where the real adventures were. But others see it differently.
  • Ironcat
    16 years ago
    I agree with DandyDan, in the club I frequent there are more moms on day shift and more older women. This can either be a plus or a liability, depending on individual tastes. I prefer younger dancers so, selectivity becomes a rule, which is somewhat tedious. Due to my work and family schedules, I am relegated to day-shift, but on the rare occasions I have been free, I have a better experience with night-shift dancers.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Day shift dancers who don't have issues with child care are often avaiable for dinner, on the customer of course, when the shift ends at 6 or 7 pm. OTC might not happen on this first "date" but it's an icebreaker. Watch out for the game of dinner dates with no other actvities. Some dancers have transportation problems and a day shift dancer will save money by getting a ride home from a customer she likes, especially during summer DST. And a lot of clubs with day shift have no cover, no booth charges and reduced prices on beer.
  • bornloser
    16 years ago
    Most of my extras have been on dayshift. Usually there is only one bouncer in the whole club. The girls also can hang out and talk at your table. It is a more laid-back atmosphere. The negative is I have a regular daytime job and cant participate like I wish.
  • lotsoffun201
    16 years ago
    IMHO as a whole the dayshift is a lot more liberal than the night shift. It is usually repleat with single moms who know how to please the customer. Night shift is usually more single girls with less experience but better bodies. I'll take dayshift any time. Only one persons opinion here thought.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    (A.) Service? Afternoons (or other off-hours) for mileage and extras. It's nearly a rule and certainly is conventional wisdom both among those who do partake and those who don't. (B.) Hottest women? Depends on the club, location, specific girls. And is totally independent of most other considerations including (A.) above.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    Day shift can be great. So many clubs make girls work a day shift or two in addition to the nights. This can allow you to get some well spent time with a particular lady when things aren't crowded and she may really be willing to work for the money. Nights are a time for exploration and checking things out.
  • Quality of women? I'm assuming looks, so nightshift. OTC possibilities? I have never gotten that, but I'm guessing nightshift then, too. As for me, I am now a full-fledged devotee of the dayshift. No one's there, so that means a good- (maybe not great-, but I'm fairly lenient when it comes to looks if she's wankin' my pee-pee) looking stripper may give you a good time in the friendly confines of a club. I'll go at night for the party atmosphere and because I still think it's a nighttime thing to do, but I'd much rather go during the cover of light.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Here's my take. Definitely day shift for all the above mentioned reasons. Most dancers know that day shift brings in fewer customers but with more discretionary income to play with. Most dancers who prefer day shift actually prefer the customer base and their wallets. Of course, then they do have to deliver a higher standard of satisfaction. Except for a few discriminating hobbyists, night shift is usually populated mostly by the "hey, boobs!... or "hey, naked women" crowd who act like they never seen or never will see it again. As a cohort, they have less money to spend. Dancers who prefer this shift, in some respects, are making a statement that they don't want to dance for older men or do extras. Now that's a generalization. Plenty of exceptions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion