tuscl

Strange combos of wills and won'ts

Dain
8in/21cm
Thursday, October 2, 2008 6:10 AM
One recent girl would do nipple suck, masturbation, cunnilingus, and coitus, but not fellatio. Another will do nipple suck, fellatio, and coitus, but not cunnilingus. A third will do fellatio but nothing else.

What different combos have surprised you lately? Do you think that they are saving something special for their SO?

16 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    You are crazy to engage in any of these disease spreading activities.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Yes, I think MOST girls will hold back some activities for their Significant Other only. It may be just kissing, or it may be sexual intercourse, or.... But I am a bit surprised to hear about girls who don't like to be eaten out. The girls I know all say they love it. When done properly, a climax (for her) is practically guaranteed. Unless she is uncapable of a climax of course. Are there girls that can get off on blow jobs and on sexual intercourse but not on cunnilingus? Hmmmmm....
  • how
    16 years ago
    The most common "won't" is intimate kissing. I tend to make that my standard...if she won't kiss me, I respect her boundary but I would choose not to participate in the fantasy, because it just doesn't have special appeal.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I have never met a woman that didn't like a good DATY. The ones that say they don't like it may actually enjoy it, but maybe not in a club setting, or with someone that they don't know very well. For most women, it's the ultimate intimate experience. And some will wonder where our PL tongues have already been!
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I knew one girl who only did handjobs. I don't specifically know why only handjobs, but it just seemed odd at the time.

This is one I find difficult to answer, as my favorite club got hit by a lawsuit and now has much more restrictions, which is nice in one sense, because some of the dancers quit, but not nice, because even my current favorite Miss DATY won't let me do that anymore. And she won't do any OTC activities.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    lopaw,

I've heard many women say they prefer oral sex. From my point of view, I know I would prefer a woman with great oral skills over others.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Many years ago, I had a co worker that thought DATY was totally gross. I always enjoyed telling him "show me a man that won't eat his women and I will show you a woman that I can steal".
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    lowpay: A silly question. Do you put a condom on you tongue? Are you worried? I can't stand the damn things. It's like taking a shower with a rain coat on. The last time I tried using one on a stripper it was a lost cause. All of the feeling went away. For both of us. I did get an AIDS checkup two months ago. I am clean and I do not plan to take any with me of future club visits.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I have met a few girls who insist on blowjobs only, but won't get involved in handjobs. What an oddity ... but I'm not complaining!
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Let me get this straight shadowcat, you have unprotected intercourse with strippers?
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Let me get this straight, Zorro: you disapprove of other people's behavior but you don't even have the courage to admit it?
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    shadowcat,
    they make things called "dental dams" for this activity - it's the equivalent of a rubber for your tongue. I personally don't like them (they look & feel like little square patches of saran wrap). I used to DATY alot @ clubs, but since I never used "protection" I always regretted it the next day. For this reason I no longer DATY in SC's. It's just not worth possibly bring home an unwanted STD to my SO. How in hell would I explain THAT??

Hey! You called me "lowpay"! You sneak a peek at my paycheck or what?? LOL!
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    RE: "lowpay"- The Cat used to live in LA area, & knows very well that $$ doesn't go very far there!
    As for the less carnal unusual combos: In the same club, there was one dancer that was ok with inner thigh caressing, but breasts were strictly NFZ. The next dancer that I tried rubbed my hands freely over her breasts, but inner thighs were off limits.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Lowpaw: Sorry. typo. Dental dams? humm! That is a new term for me.

Zorro: Yes. But I am selective.

Minnow: You are correct. I lived in Long Bach and Orange county for 45 years except for the time I was in the USAF. I moved to Atlanta in 1987. And I am never moving back.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    shadowcat: "Zorro: Yes. But I am selective. "

Unlikely the strippers are, though they may tell you otherwise.

What are some good rules for being selective? Statistically I can think of ways to lower the risks: Choose white women; choose younger women (less time to have acquired something); and, most importantly, avoid hard drug users. The first two are no brainers, but, sometimes, the latter can be harder to tell.
  • velvet
    16 years ago
    you say the younger ones have less time to have aquired something. wake up, your in a strip club! a young dancer that's only worked there let's say one month, and works 3 days a week(typical). 3 days x 4 weeks = 12 working days. 12 x and only 5 customers a day(she's new and really doesn't know how to hustle that well, yet) = 60 customers. That's 60 encounters a month. Multiply that by how many months she worked there. Plus she could have contracted something before she became a dancer. Also, strippers like to date badass guys OTC. these guys most likely have had other sexual partners,too. Please don't have unprotected sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion