tuscl

Conventional Night Club or SC?

jgb133
Florida
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 2:02 AM
I've always had jobs that required extensive travel. I've feel that I'm less likely to get into trouble visiting a SC then a conventional club. My reasoning is that most girls in a SC are looking for money, not a relationship. The issue is trying to explain this logic to the wife. So, of course I tell her just the opposite. I don't loose any sleep over this, but does anyone have any thoughts about where can you get into more trouble on an average night?

8 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Well it's depends how good your game. If you have none you are harmless in a regular club. How even a SC you have the option of paying for it, so that implies more trouble. If you do have game then the opposite is true. Guess where for yourself where most strip club regulars fall.
  • JC2003
    16 years ago
    What is this game of which you speak?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    "Trouble" is the operative word. One must define that for themselves before an accurate assessment can be made.
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    Well, I prefer strip clubs but there is no reason why any responsible adult needs to get in to "trouble" in a regular night club. It sounds to me like you are trying to tell your wife that you may wind up picking up a woman and sleeping with her if you go to a regular club. I don't see how this is a wise approach. Your best bet would be to simply lie and tell her you are spending your nights on the road in your room watching television...
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    I have been to many conventional bars and many strip clubs. Inside a conventional bar, I have never ended up with my hands on a girls bare tits and her mouth on my cock. I guess I can see your wife's point.
  • pop
    16 years ago
    While it's true that strippers are not likley to hit on you other than for money, your wife probably has a greater interest in your money than the strippers. Now, many wives are able to overlook a man lusting over other women either because they understand men will be boys or they expect to outlive you.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Babes in convential night clubs are on the hunt for someone to help them pay their bills. If it's all about money, the dancer is a better deal.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    SD is correct? I've never known a dancer that wanted someone to "help them pay their bills." SD, are you serious? I've never met a woman in a non-strip club that said to me, "I need $$$ to get my car fixed, rent, doctor, or whatever." Happens often in a scrip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion