tuscl

Sorting Clubs on City Pages

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
Don't know if anyone noticed, but sorting of clubs has returned to the City Listing Pages. Where else but tuscl.com can you find that the highest rated strip club near Cincinnati isn't even in Ohio? It's across the river in KY. This site rocks :)

(Yes, I may break my arm patting myself on the back)

6 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    Since you seem to be in a helpful mode, I was wondering if you might do something that I know I would appreciate. As I recall (I could be wrong, and if so, this entire comment is meaningless), you used to have a "border" at the top of the page that always contained the "areas", IE: US Clubs, SC Map Top 10, etc. It remained there even as we scrolled down. It made page hopping easy when doing "research" for a new city I was going to visit. Not a big thing, but something I miss, at least I think you had it here.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Nice feature, thanks for including that. Before, you could see the list of clubs in a city and the map on the same page. Can we get that feature back?

thanks,

Zorro
  • jimhalsted
    16 years ago
    Founder - This site does rock! Everyone on the board should be patting you on the back more.
  • PBTC
    16 years ago
    Zorro, it's there if you just pick a club in the vicinity and hit the link right under it's map.

I'd like to see a search function added to the site.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Ahh I see, the map showing all the clubs is now at the bottom of the page instead of the top.
  • Raincoat
    16 years ago
    Founder, Thank you. I had really missed that feature when visiting cities with lots of clubs. If I knew you, I'd buy you a lap dance.

I just looked at Los Angeles and noticed that Playpen was at the top of the list with a rating of 10.2 I'm fairly certain that 10.2 is not possible so your new feature may still need some tweeking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion